Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abhijit Blake
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Oct 8, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/RlfmnTo

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
How you can explain that you traded item which cost is over 200 mil for 6 mil?
Also why did you sell cheap dress for 30 mil?​

Abhijit Blake

Sinaloa
Player
Hello, Mazhor hope you are doing pretty well.
According to gen rule 1.7, there is nothing mentioned about state value or market value, so I thought it might be state value. That's why I traded my Lv top (whose state value is 2 mil ) for 6 mil to be on the safer side because I don't want to break any server rules, and to whom I traded it with he is my very close friend. Basically, It was my friend's Birthday on the day I traded my top, So to flex around he just ask for the top and as he is my very good friend so I gave him. After 2 or 3 days he was going to return it again.

And about the 30 mill Day dress, the auction price of that dress is like 24 to 26 mil. So the guy who bought it from auction he will definitely make some profit and sell it, So it was a legit buy.

Please try to understand what I have done is not wrong. Still, if you think that it's wrong, I will take back my items as soon as I got unbanned.

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom