Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Deen

Player
Player
information
Your name IRL: Theo
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT+0
Average hours of activity per day: 5-12
Your discord: Cyclaro#7798
Your nickname: Alex zeeboo
Your ID: 51511

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. I would like to be leader of LSPD as I have great teamwork ,leadership and communication skills to help with the growth for of the organisation. Ever since first joining I have continuously learned new stuff and realised it’s time to put it to the test by applying for leader. I have been HC in a few previous different terms and watched the org grow from different leaders. I also Would like to lead LSPD because i have been in there for almost a year now making my way up through the ranks and serving on some of the best terms i have seen in lspd.

2. Departments in LSPD consist of taskforce, swat, detectives , Traffic Enforcement , internal affairs/ Human Resources and field training. Each department will have a new dress code to help identify the the people who work in them. Each department will also have weekly goals to ensure we are maintaining a high standard in and around the city For example FTO train 20 people up to rookies they get a 75k bonus to make sure there hard work is being appreciated. Also every department will have there own set of rules upon the org rules to make sure you follow the commanding officers orders to ensure professionalism at all times.

3. If selected as leader I will bring in a new punishment system telling people which rule break will get them what punishment as I’ve seen and witnessed some people break serous rules and only get verbal warning. For example power gaming and meta gaming will be a strike as it can lead to the organisation getting in serious trouble from curators.

Few things I will promise is I won’t be biased towards friend and family as I would like to ensure a fun and hardworking term for every individual, barricades will be removed from every store robbery others the will face ic punishment, I will remain a great and healthy relationship with current and upcoming org leaders and anyone caught being corrupt including HC will be reported to the gods and fired from the org to stop anyone disturbing our duty to protect and serve for the country and make people feel it’s a honour to wear our badge

My HC list:
Leader: Kyle Winter
Deputy: Dolla Jay
Chief of staff: Esco Lavish
Commander of Swat: Ghassan Aldker
Commander of Human Resources/ Internal Affairs: Dominic McSoap
Commander of Detectives: Fedrico Valverdee
Commander of FTD: Jamie Mclarkie
Commander of Parking and enforcement : Xavier Smith
All HC above this message were chosen due to their skills , knowledge and experience in the city.

Past Experience

- Major of Detectives (LSPD)
- Deputy (VAGOS)
- Commander of S.W.A.T (LSPD)
- DHOD (FIB)
- Task Force Commander (LSPD)
- USS ( GOV)

Thanks for reading my application
Alex Zeeboo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom