Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mekma Mama
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 8, 2022
Time of violation
16:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR85VKpaxsw&ab_channel=teejay100able

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
we where fighting over there you came here. and i don't now if you are the friends of the guys who i killed. the place where we where fighting is outside the city and you came over here so i didnt now if you was a enemy also

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
I have a video recording in my hand that you were the army at the time of the conflict.

Last edited:

MAMA

Player
Player
No worries, but in your POV I cannot see anyone shooting (even the red guy is also standing without a gun when you shot him at 1:03 in your POV) else I would have left. You opened fire without giving any demands and also you can see I didn't have any gun and neither I came out of my car. Also, you can figure out that I was not wearing any similar clothes compared to the guys in RED fam clothes.

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
At 0:18 seconds, they try to shoot and kill and you stand next to them afterwards. The person at 1:03 was the friend who held a gun to me, and I thought you were stopping to get him, and I killed him.

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
No worries, but in your POV I cannot see anyone shooting (even the red guy is also standing without a gun when you shot him at 1:03 in your POV) else I would have left. You opened fire without giving any demands and also you can see I didn't have any gun and neither I came out of my car. Also, you can figure out that I was not wearing any similar clothes compared to the guys in RED fam clothes.
Everything is just a misunderstanding I thought you were their friend

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence, I have decided to DENY this report.
POV less than 1 minute, provide POV of the entire situation​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom