Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
MuBi Sen
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 8, 2022
Time of violation
23:42 IC
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x50gWVeIQws

mubashirmubi28

Player
Player
i am looking for trade and this guy also ready to trade with me then we meet after that ill go first in deal when i trade my car with him he just ran away from the situation without trading the car i have low end pc That's why i cant record. I have a video on my mobile but no sound sir i also have msg of the deal i want justice now

Ato Cee

Player
Player
there is absolutely no voice chat in this video and this man willingly sold me his car
this evidence does not present the truth

Usman Ansari

Player
Player
i am there sir but i dont have video but i know about my friend hes recording from mobile because he don have good pc
but my freind has some messages which is proof the guy Gorno govanna is ignoring him and pretending that he dont know him

Ato Cee

Player
Player
i am there sir but i dont have video but i know about my friend hes recording from mobile because he don have good pc
but my freind has some messages which is proof the guy Gorno govanna is ignoring him and pretending that he dont know him
u have proof u arent there

Ato Cee

Player
Player
this is the guy who cheated me i have message prove also which he pretending that he dont know me after scame
I don't know you anyway, you didn't introduce yourself, I asked you, who are you and what is your identity, how can I recognize you from your phone number?

Ato Cee

Player
Player
this is metagaming bro u arent there how did u now?

Moo Pluxury

<3
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Reason > no in-game audio​

Top Bottom