Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yona Accardian

Player
Player
Information
1. Egor
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +4
4. Average online per day: 4-9 hours.
5. Your Discord: Yonathan#6292
6. Your Nickname: Yona Accardian
7. Your ID: 851
Additional information
1. Leader of The Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to become a gang leader because I am ready to put all my strength and skills to achieve the result that no one else had before.

Firstly, I have a family with a big online behind my back, that won't sit AFK on HQ, but will play RP and go to events all the time. I am as confident in my people as I am in myself.

Secondly, I have my own goals, which previously none of the leaders could normally realize. For example, to make large RP situations with government structures with big amount of people and especially I would like to always have the highway under control, because this is one of the most profitable ways of earning money for the guys in the organization.

I have been in other gangs for a long time and most of times I was a high rank there, every time I didn’t like something in this or that leader and I’m not going to make the same mistakes that they did.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1 The very first thing and the most important is that all members of the organization must be in the gang's discord, where will be created text channels, in which all the necessary rules and RP statements will be written.

3.2 Close interaction with other organizations, both criminal and government.

3.3 Replaying various RP situations between the guys in the organization. I can call them "trainings" that will be able for everyone to more easily learn the necessary RP terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom