Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anastacio Fenomeno
Administrators nickname
Konig
Date
Oct 9, 2022
Time
00h00
Proofs
no proofs

shina

Player
Player
Yesterday in my livestream I trashtalked PT staff because i'm not media anymore and I tryed to bet on auction and wasnt possible.
Then I ask to they take me media status te bet on auction and they didnt nothing.

After that I said to my livestream that portuguese staff were trash and didnt do anything.

I said to my livestream, i dont said directly to any staff.

I'm here to try get unbanned or get like 1/2 weeks ban maximum.

I'm sorry about what happened and I will not do again.

SyRoX

Player
Player
5.3 Insulting the administration is strictly prohibited. Complaint is the best way to achieve justice. | Otherwise - ban 7 days

Mazhor Instead of having Admins watching streams, they should be watching for the server. They don't give a fuck about nothing.The server is dead because of somebody's idea to put Murder as Chief Admin. He just random bans people, even whiteout clear evidence. I recommend every other Grand RP server then this Portuguese one. People just doing shit and it takes the Staff over 12hrs to punish some people. Every Admin sets his own rules, and nobody gives a shit. I hope you take this to heart as a complaint and start looking over this Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom