Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected i reposted this because the admins in game told me to make it more visible so they can look at it

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Bruce_Mcgregor
Administrators nickname
Fidayin_Narek
Date
Jun 13, 2021
Time
1.00Am CEST
Proofs
I dont have proofs but i have a sc of where he blocked me for "insulting"

Vukacc

Player
Player
I was doing my job as a pilot as i landed on sandy shore airfield i waited in line to go in the hangar to load my plane and to fly back to LSIA, when i got in the hangar a guy just ran into me with his plane (on purpose) and in that act he killed me and left me there, soon after great medical team came and gave me my treatment, in that time that i was dead i reported that i was killed in the GZ (Green Zone) and my message went like this (Why arent you doing your job i got killed in the GZ) i got a response (Go do your job and post it on forums) on that i said (why tf are there administrators in this game if i need to post it on forums and nothing will happen) to that i got 160mins in jail and soon after that a block that lasts 60 days, i would like for someone to see this and somehow help me because this doesnt make sense, they have power to do anything and i worked so hard to get my stuff and i ask why arent they doing their job and i get banned for 2 months... i would love to have this reduced or removed please..

BrandonWinchester

Player
Player
I understand where you're coming from. That's a completely unprofessional response from the administration and it seems like majority of administrations answers are half ass at best. Hope you get the ban appeal. I do not know you, I just share your pain. Administration sometimes can't handle criticism so you end up finding yourself behind bars. It's so life like lmaooo.

- From a guy who's two month ban should be ending soon

If the admins don't find a problem with this comment that is

Also you mentioned having a screenshot, you should link it here cause that's gonna be one of the first things an admin will ask for

Vukacc

Player
Player
I understand where you're coming from. That's a completely unprofessional response from the administration and it seems like majority of administrations answers are half ass at best. Hope you get the ban appeal. I do not know you, I just share your pain. Administration sometimes can't handle criticism so you end up finding yourself behind bars. It's so life like lmaooo.

- From a guy who's two month ban should be ending soon

If the admins don't find a problem with this comment that is

Also you mentioned having a screenshot, you should link it here cause that's gonna be one of the first things an admin will ask for
My ban was reduced from 60 to 7 days from the chief admin, i couldnt be more happy, and he earned a lot of respect from me

Abzi

Abzi
Player
I was doing my job as a pilot as i landed on sandy shore airfield i waited in line to go in the hangar to load my plane and to fly back to LSIA, when i got in the hangar a guy just ran into me with his plane (on purpose) and in that act he killed me and left me there, soon after great medical team came and gave me my treatment, in that time that i was dead i reported that i was killed in the GZ (Green Zone) and my message went like this (Why arent you doing your job i got killed in the GZ) i got a response (Go do your job and post it on forums) on that i said (why tf are there administrators in this game if i need to post it on forums and nothing will happen) to that i got 160mins in jail and soon after that a block that lasts 60 days, i would like for someone to see this and somehow help me because this doesnt make sense, they have power to do anything and i worked so hard to get my stuff and i ask why arent they doing their job and i get banned for 2 months... i would love to have this reduced or removed please..

The response from the admin was not very professional but you need to understand that there are a few admins and with 600+ people playing on the server almost everytime these guys receive a lot of complaints and enquiries.
It's not really possible for them to keep looking at every player or every greenzone.
Plus with an initial contact saying and I quote you, "Why aren't you doing your job i got killed in the GZ" that would put anyone on the edge.
I have been in higher management of a much smaller server and I know how everyone want their problem solved first but it's just not possible.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
  • The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom