Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
KAKASHI_ WEST
Administrators nickname
JORDAN HUXLEY
Date
Oct 9, 2022
Time
3:26
Proofs
i do not have bodycam but i have a picture of me in jail file:///C:/Users/nkanc/Videos/ragemp_v/THE%20PROBLEM.png

Kakashi West

Player
Player
hi i am just wondering why i got fear rp for being afk in a gas station i was just gone for two hours then i come back and see i got fear rp i am just confused because you cant get robbed in a gas station im hoping i can get some help. please and thank you

Kakashi West

Player
Player
Edit: I’m a very nice person you can ask almost everyone in my family and sahp and they will say I’m a nice man I’m not a rule breaker I almost never break the rules it really hurts when I get falsely accused I just wanna know what happened and how because it’s kinda upsetting me knowing that I got yelled at for something I didn’t do. I think that someone should go over the bodycam of the admin which I respect and the player that called fear rp on me but that’s just a suggestion I’m not gonna tell you guys how to do you job have a good day or night

Kakashi West

Player
Player
I understand that I wasn’t banned and I am considered lucky I’ve got told to just take the punishment and I get the person who gave me the warning is just a junior admin and I wish for him not to get in trouble but I don’t know really how to say this I know I can’t get his pov and I’m assuming your not going to look at his pov as long as I don’t share my ( I don’t have any ) but considering this is my first time getting yelled at by a god I think I should of got a verbal warning or like a email giving me a warning now because I have a warning I am missing out on stuff and I will take my punishment if i have to I would just like for something to be done maybe I can talk to the admin because I was afk I did not have the chance to talk about it. I would never disrespect a admin I even want to be a admin I can not stress it enough I’m a good person and follow the rules but no one is perfect just please take this into consideration. Have a good day / night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom