Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected EMS Corrupt Bio | Rylo Reaper | 181141

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rylo

Player
Player
Organization: EMS

Name: Rylo Reaper
Nationality: black
Place of Birth: Houston Texas
Sexuality: straight
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: black
Tattoos: back, left arm, right arm, chest
Strengths: good shooter, i can drive, i can lose 100 times and still come back I don't quit my drive is unstoppable
Weakness: short tempered, my pride is my biggest flaw and also hold grudges

Life Story:
They call my Rylo Reaper I ain't get that name from saving lives was a real menace out here got caught up for a murder back in Houston my home and had to do a few years behind bars once i got out moved to the city to start fresh but the streets kept calling had to get my money some how I got kids to feed back home. the money was coming in good for a while but eventually all good thing must come to an end ended up back in jail for a petty assault charge at a bar. Once I got out I wanted to try to go straight again and got put on at ems tried to save some lives and i feels good helping people for once ,but in reality I miss it. I miss the violence the guns and drugs the money good but I'm greedy I want more I miss the power the respect I demanded on the streets.

Career Story: In EMS currently to put food on the table and send my kids money but I need more I want my kids to have the best life and I want us to live like kings I miss the violence to be honest it gave me a rush. I know there's more money to be made out there and I want it all. I'm going to get mine by any means necessary. like i said the money good but i want more i want to run these streets and not letting anyone get in my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom