Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Possible MG, Fail RP and Corruption without a Bio | 1855

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lily Blixky
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 10, 2022
Time of violation
1:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ACP7R6UNKaY

derekp01

Player
Player
we did not meta game we were planning on taking a hostage hence why we had so many people we seen a family member in the car with another family so we decided to follow and see what they were doing we approached the dam and asked for are guy back when someone said shoot them so we opened fire but besides that lets talk about how someone is saying they are meta gaming while being dead lol

derekp01

Player
Player
and on top of that they are also talking on dc while doing this so called ''hostage situation'' which is an ic thing

Merks9876

Player
Player
I mean In reality. Did you guys search said hostitages before placing them in the trunk/vehicle? It could be possible that one was able to text or call for help from a family member as they are scared for their life. It’s what I would do aside from calling 911. Just a thought.

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
I mean In reality. Did you guys search said hostitages before placing them in the trunk/vehicle? It could be possible that one was able to text or call for help from a family member as they are scared for their life. It’s what I would do aside from calling 911. Just a thought.
its still fail rp
they were a hostage which means they need to show fear for their life and if they are calling for backup that isnt fearing and if you were planning on taking a hostage then its still corruption without a bio ez warn

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
and on top of that they are also talking on dc while doing this so called ''hostage situation'' which is an ic thing
your allowed to talk in discord, you cant disclose ic info tho learn the rules then talk 50k

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
we did not meta game we were planning on taking a hostage hence why we had so many people we seen a family member in the car with another family so we decided to follow and see what they were doing we approached the dam and asked for are guy back when someone said shoot them so we opened fire but besides that lets talk about how someone is saying they are meta gaming while being dead lol
so your fib friend was going to help you get a hostage, isnt that corruption and you can talk in ooc chat while dead but i admit i said mg while up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom