Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Possible MG, Fail RP and Corruption without a Bio | 1855

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lily Blixky
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 10, 2022
Time of violation
1:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ACP7R6UNKaY

vAnimated

Player
Player
My family and I took 1855 (Blue Pill) Hostage, and as I know he is in FIB, which is fine and all but then his whole family pulls up out of nowhere and proceeds to kill us all
He did use his radio way before you guys took him hostage or pulled him over that he was probably going to be taken hostage and he said look for him all over his radio. It was only a matter of time before we found you that’s all.

Plus you guys are using discord to metagame in an IC situation that looks like a nice self report if you ask me especially when you say “oh yeah we got metagamed by Vee” so how did you know who I was if I never identified myself to you? You can’t report someone for meta gaming if you’re over meta gaming yourself lmfao

Plus isn’t that a Vagos car? And yet none of you guys are wearing all yellow??? So are you guys using vehicles for personal purposes.

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
He did use his radio way before you guys took him hostage or pulled him over that he was probably going to be taken hostage and he said look for him all over his radio. It was only a matter of time before we found you that’s all.

Plus you guys are using discord to metagame in an IC situation that looks like a nice self report if you ask me especially when you say “oh yeah we got metagamed by Vee” so how did you know who I was if I never identified myself to you? You can’t report someone for meta gaming if you’re over meta gaming yourself lmfao

Plus isn’t that a Vagos car? And yet none of you guys are wearing all yellow??? So are you guys using vehicles for personal purposes.
if it was discord and i said we got mg by vee its ooc

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Hey man so about that Vagos car tho? This is a hefty self report I cannot lie lmfao. But getting clapped like that I can see why you’re upset 👀
im not upset about "getting clapped" and the vagos car I thought i was wearing yellow when using it but guess not so ill take punishment for that

Blues

Player
Player
so your fib friend was going to help you get a hostage, isnt that corruption and you can talk in ooc chat while dead but i admit i said mg while up
Where did he say I was gonna help him get a hostage :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, just make things up as you go

Merks9876

Player
Player
its still fail rp
they were a hostage which means they need to show fear for their life and if they are calling for backup that isnt fearing and if you were planning on taking a hostage then its still corruption without a bio ez warn
Ofcourse i was not present during all this. In my opinion though calling for help to 911/family is fear. I mean irl you ain’t not gonna call if you get taken hostage if you get a chance to. The phones gonna be the first thing you reach for if you have the option too that and something for self defense. So honestly I don’t see meta gaming for fail rp. Everyone responds differently to stressful situations and it’s always best to remain calm and take advantages of what your attacker has forgotten to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom