Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Skye
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 11, 2022
Time of violation
10:10
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/iE3YUd6

Skye Blu

Player
Player
I took the IC route when he searched me in a greenzone a few days ago. Also he was arrested for searching a first person. After all this happen ICLY he then came into my discord private messages and continued to message me. I told him to leave me alone and i asked for his ID as I don't appreciate someone coming to my DM's about a IC issue

seshu royall

Player
Player
I took the IC route when he searched me in a greenzone a few days ago. Also he was arrested for searching a first person. After all this happen ICLY he then came into my discord private messages and continued to message me. I told him to leave me alone and i asked for his ID as I don't appreciate someone coming to my DM's about a IC issue
yea you can show them your conversation before your complaint on me and its not about your previous discussion on me why was message like i was join in government and i was introduce myself and was give myself like we alredy met you like that im explaining you and when you say that leave me alone i said ok and i dont message again and its just you misunderstanding me
thank you !!

Skye Blu

Player
Player
yea you can show them your conversation before your complaint on me and its not about your previous discussion on me why was message like i was join in government and i was introduce myself and was give myself like we alredy met you like that im explaining you and when you say that leave me alone i said ok and i dont message again and its just you misunderstanding me
thank you !!
Dude you dm'd me about me getting you arrested i showed all the info i have this is the full conversation why you tryna tell lies
You never messaged me previously mate also you wont join government, government wasn't even motioned. I told you to stop messaging me as you were rude and had no actual reason to message me.
Stop deceiving admins. You did wrong.
I can also upload the POV of you searching me ILLEAGALLY in a GREENZONE.

seshu royall

Player
Player
Dude you dm'd me about me getting you arrested i showed all the info i have this is the full conversation why you tryna tell lies
You never messaged me previously mate also you wont join government, government wasn't even motioned. I told you to stop messaging me as you were rude and had no actual reason to message me.
Stop deceiving admins. You did wrong.
I can also upload the POV of you searching me ILLEAGALLY in a GREENZONE.
Why you talking like this ah
Yea I was message you like .you arrested me on beach market it’s like I’m explaining you .we met before. but took like worng and you ask me my id and details if I got angry about you on day only contact with you. And I’m not talking with you rude manner way stop thinking like that and come to previous part on the day in occc I got some issues unfortunately I search you And I took punishment also. and I’m trying to explain on the day. I got some issues, but you did not listen to me. And you take me to Doc if I got angry on that day only I messages after these many days again why should I message you? And I’m not deceiving admins
Thank you !!!

Last edited:

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
Reviewing...

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to accept this report.

ID 56337 will receive a punishement for General Rules 6.10

It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom