Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Vuitton

9x Gang Deputy 3x Gang Leader | EN3
Player
Your Name IRL - Tiago

Age - 17

Time Zone - SAST

Average Online Per Day - 6-8 Hours

Discord - Tigs#1330

Nickname - Daniel Carter

ID - 52810

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation)

2.1) If you know me in the city, you know I am a good leader. I make sure everyone is respected, I make sure everyone is doing what they need to do and most importantly I make sure that everyone is having fun. I want to lead in the past leaders steps (Ace and Hooli) and keep the streak of no Disbanding going. Families will be on top, and I will make sure of it. I have all my Deputies picked out already, I have all my turfers picked out already and I even have all my Graffiti artists picked out already. I am ready to lead families to the top.

2.2) Everyone that gets recruited to the gang will be interviewed first, they will be asked a series of questions. It will be around 5-10 Questions, that will be the general Ghetto rules. When they join, they will not be instantly ranked up. They will be watched by a High Command and that High command will make sure that that specific person is attending the events, Ghetto Fights and so on. Once my High Commands see that, they will be allowed to rank up that member and from there on that member will be able to grind the ranks so hopefully they can become a High command eventually. I will make sure me and my High Commands stick to this process so I can make sure that no rules are broken and we can have the least amount of problems as possible.

2.3) A leader also needs to know every single aspect about a gang. I have been deputy in multiple gangs. I have lead multiple events, Ghetto Fighting and sprays. I know how to lead a gang, I know how to make sure we get 100% Turf, I know how to make sure we get the most graffiti Profit we can everyday, I know how to make sure my gang rules the ghetto and most importantly I know how to put Families back on top as it usually is. All my High Commands and Members will be respected, all my High Commands will be listened to and every single rule will be followed. While bringing in Unique and good RP. I will make Families Thrive.

Families on Top

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. We will push for that 100% turf rate, making sure we have the right turfers and the right turf leaders.
2. We will try get the most graffiti profit we possibly can everyday. We will aim for max graffiti profit at least 3-6 times a day.
3. Bonuses will be given out to gang members when we win events.
4. We will do 1 24/7 and 1 Gunstore robbery everyday.
5. We will attend all the Clands, BS's, FZ's and Subs that we possibly can.
6. No Toxicity will be allowed in my gang. I want the players to have as much fun as possible and Toxicity really doesn't make that possible.
7. I will try to make every RP situation different, so it's not the same old bland RP every event.
8. I will encourage every single member in online to attend every event they possibly can so we can make sure that all the events are filled with people which leads to more fun RP.
9. Our Discord will have a list of recruitment questions that you will read every time you are recruiting someone to make sure the person you are recruiting is interviewed properly and knows all the rules correctly.
We will be Ghetto Clapping everyday to show we rule the Ghetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom