Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex Zeebo
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury Alex Odd
Date
Sep 1, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/I1Rn3GV

Alex Deen

Player
Player
So last year i was banned for 10000 days for cheating and yes i do admit this and over this past year i have reflected and realised in what i have done and i regret ever doing such thing, over this year i have seen the grand RP community grow and achieve such amazing things now having multiple En servers over 200000 players and two years ago nearly now seeing that there was 5000 people in the city at the time. Looking through how far this server has come and been with it through the journey i have truly missed it and seems my actions as disgraceful on the community side.
I have looked over this year and i haven't cheated since the ban and look forward to never doing it again, I have reflected on these actions and got everyone who was in the community i was in and removed them to look for a future within rp which didn't disrupt other people's enjoyment.
Someday i hope owning my own organisation and improving the quality of rp within grand by using my past experiences and adding them into one organisation.
Alls i wish is another chance and i would accept any terms that you may give onto the ban such as frequent pc checks body cam for whenever you request it i just wish for another chance on this brilliant server.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Cheating cases are not appelable​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom