Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha HalfBlood 111

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL : Bryan
2. Your AGE -15
3. Time Zone - Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT+10)

4. average online per day - 6 hours on week days and 20+ on weekends
5. Discord - Ranger_God#5057
6. Nickname - Alpha Halfblood
7. ID - 226716

Additional Information:
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation)

- I have been in all the gangs at least twice throughout my time in the parallel universe and I have learned from the best leaders out their and I want to follow in their footsteps. the reason I came to this universe is because their are more people to collaborate with and to have fun with. I have my deputy's picked out and I have my picked out aswell. I am ready to lead ballas in a new pathway.

- with the recruiting I will be making a channel in the Ballas email and if someone is getting recruited then I will need the body cam of the interviewer to see if they did the interview properly. when someone joins the gang they will not be ranked up unless either myself or my deputy's see that they are going to events like clandestine and battel ships, also to see if they are active or inactive. under no circumstances will ranks be given out freely, they will need to EARN the rank they want. if this rule is broken then they will be punished by me only.

- A leader will needs to know every single aspect about a gang. I have been in multiple gangs with the best leaders i know. I have lead events such as clandestine and NG raid and also Battel ships. I know basics on leading a gang. I know how to make sure my gang owns the ghetto and most importantly I know how to put Ballas back in the competition. All my Gang Members will be respected by every one in and out of the Ghetto, all my High Commands will be listened to and every single rule will be followed. While RP fun and safe. I will make Ballas never Forget me.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

- Bonuses will be given out to gang members that attend the events and give it their all.\
- We will do 1 24/7 and 1 Gunstore robbery everyday no matter what.

- We will attend all the Clandestine, BS's, FZ's and Subs that we can.
- No Toxicity will be allowed in my gang, i want my gang to be the most fun and enjoyable gang in los santos
- each and every event and situation that we do i will make sure that it is as fun as possible.

- I will encourage every single member in online to attend every event they possibly can so we can make sure that all the events are filled with people which leads to more fun RP, but I will not force them to come to every single event if they do not want to if they miss out on to many events then they will be kicked for the organization.
- Our Discord will have a list of recruitment questions that will be their to help the people that don't know what o do.
- we will be destroying all the other gangs and families that are in their for competition.

Thank you for reading this.

Alpha HalfBlood 111

Player
Player
i did not copy i sat there for hours doing this application i looked at the other applications for an idea of what the application are supposed to look loike thats all i did i never copied.

JLoco.

Player
Seems experienced but you won’t get it without 20+ years in city and your only 15 ooc.

Mike White

Player
Player
Yeah you won't get Leadership cause your 15 Years old OOC you need to be atleast 16-17+ To Be Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom