Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hma ponch
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 13, 2022
Time of violation
13:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wLqwPXI6Sts

Zack ponch big fan

Player
Player
so in this pov you can see i got killed and arrested and when i asked the guy why i got arrested his answer was you killed me before so can you tell me what is this RP reason someone need to teach this retard how the RP works on the server and he said i know you by your clothes WTF is this a fucking RP ?? if someone was wearing the same clothes he will kill him as well? this guy has to be punished for breaking the RP and making his own rules

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Hi. Here is the POV of being Revived after he killed me. Kindly tell mr Hma ponch to listen to others and not do mixing. Thank you.
POV:-

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
Hi. Here is the POV of being Revived after he killed me. Kindly tell mr Hma ponch to listen to others and not do mixing. Thank you.
POV:-

He did not show you his passport so there is no way to know him from his clothing it count as a MetaGaming unless you have Corrupt Bio you can recognize him from the voice. Learn RP correctly and read rules clearly

Abdel Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to accept this report.

ID 59 will receive a punishement for Mixing

ID 40906
will receive a punishement for Revenge Killing / Meta Gaming

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom