Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Haji Siphiwa
Suspect ID
245, 15413, 1606
Date of violation
Jun 14, 2021
Time of violation
21:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfzuZBs3vr0&ab_channel=Skullboi

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
As can be seen in the videos.

ID 1606 Refused a revive when he had well over 20seconds to accept before he went to MD - Refusing RP | Stalling

ID 245 Had acted like he did not understand what we meant and was stalling most probably metagaming with his friend to later kill him. Stalling | Not here to RP

ID 15413 was just blatantly shooting from HQ. Shooting from HQ only reason I had entered hq is to see ID, which you can hear.

Reactions: Jay

Bomba

Player
Player
Hi, id 1606 here
1. your not wearing 51 percent purple gang color, so you are not allowed to rob, you cant rob as a family, you also cant not make us do pushups or rob with family colors.
2. Once you get kill people multiple times in a row you cant revive someone.
3. I had 5 seconds left and have pov of waiting for the medic.

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Hi, id 1606 here
1. your not wearing 51 percent purple gang color, so you are not allowed to rob, you cant rob as a family, you also cant not make us do pushups or rob with family colors.
Hi ID 1606

Thank you for Replying, Colors
1. Yes I have 51% as confirmed by admins, 1 Shirt that covers my upperbody and then purple shoes. Along with the little purple on my mask even though masks do not count.
2. As can be seen in my pov. I had given you well over 15seconds to respond
3. Do you by any chance have any proof of getting killed multiple times over?

Bomba

Player
Player
Nope, I was told by admins this rule.
You need to wear 3/4 gang clothing or 51 percent. From that the clothing pieces that count are shirt, pants, shoes, hat.
If you wear hat, pants,shirt that is = 75 percent and is good.
Your wearing 1 shirt and 1 shoes thats only 2/4 clothings only 50 percent not 51 percent.
I have already talked to admins about this.

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Nope, I was told by admins this rule.
You need to wear 3/4 gang clothing or 51 percent. From that the clothing pieces that count are shirt, pants, shoes, hat.
If you wear hat, pants,shirt that is = 75 percent and is good.
Your wearing 1 shirt and 1 shoes thats only 2/4 clothings only 50 percent not 51 percent.
I have already talked to admins about this.
Hi I thank you for your concern, Although you did not really answer any of my questions.

I just had Andy Lemon Confirm my clothes.
I have had Alex odd confirm it in the past.

The problem here is not my clothes but it is your Rulebreak. Lets keep our focus on that.

Bomba

Player
Player
I have heard from mahzor about this here - (1/4 clothings= 25% 2/4 clothings = 50% 3/4 clothings 75% 4/4 clothings is 100 percent. you are not wearing 51 percent by that rule your only wearing 50) thank you,
Also there was 3 points, not just this 1 point. down below

Bigi

Player
Player
As can be seen in the videos.

ID 1606 Refused a revive when he had well over 20seconds to accept before he went to MD - Refusing RP | Stalling

ID 245 Had acted like he did not understand what we meant and was stalling most probably metagaming with his friend to later kill him. Stalling | Not here to RP

ID 15413 was just blatantly shooting from HQ. Shooting from HQ only reason I had entered hq is to see ID, which you can hear.
you are Metagaming by saying he has been in this city since it started
Which that means the only way you can know that is by seeing his ID on top of his head.

Screenshot (534) And this is not Toxic at all

Last edited:

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Here some extra stuff that happened for admins to see.
forums 32 < this

and < this
Hi, I believe the evidence you have provided here is false. Can you please post the whole video as you have it?

you are Metagaming by saying he has been in this city since it started
Which that means the only way you can know that is by seeing his ID on top of his head.
I was mentioning it in a ooc way as to show that the person clearly knew what we meant. Someone with a 200 ID should know, But instead acts like a 30k ID.
I will be more aware of what I see ICly and OOCly in the future.

Bomba

Player
Player
Well for the other ids they can show their or explain their evidence, I was just talking about myself (id 1606) in a non toxic way.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

ID 245 will be punished for NonRP, ID 15413 will receive a Warning for Ghetto Rules 1.6.

In Regards to ID 1606, I would like to see your POV on your timer and if you were receiving active offers to be healed as Mr. Haji claims.

Will give ID 1606 12 hours to respond.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Unfortunately there is not enough evidence to punish 1606 based on the POV I have been provided.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom