Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pqeks_Ragnarok
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 14, 2022
Time of violation
02:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRkLmE4FCs

Pqeks Frost

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏsᴛʏ★·.·´¯`·.·★
Player
I come to the informal area where everything is open in my pov and because I will do the event, I get out of the car, open my trunk and Atkin Cartel family members come and kill me and my friends.
İd: 11460 - 26537 - 00000
As it can be seen in pov, there are people from that family who came to the rdm region later on.

Kaustn

Player
Player
not event or family related i found and hunted a bread with no family clothes inside the ghetto.

Davante

Player
Player
sadly not, your in the ghetto. And you never mentioned you were going event + your kind of far from the zone. Nice try buddy !!

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
sadly not, your in the ghetto. And you never mentioned you were going event + your kind of far from the zone. Nice try buddy !!
He isnt that far from the zone, would take 10 seconds to run in the circle. nice Try Buddy

Pqeks Frost

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏsᴛʏ★·.·´¯`·.·★
Player
It is clear where the area started, and besides the informal area, so many people shot me because I didn't have clothes. You didn't know my family outfit, which clashed with you many times in the event area, you shot my friends as well. Stand behind what you did, not excuses.

Davante

Player
Player
He isnt that far from the zone, would take 10 seconds to run in the circle. nice Try Buddy
hey man, just because you got rejected for admin, and leader doesn't mean you have to chat on all threads :) thanks bud

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
hey man, just because you got rejected for admin, and leader doesn't mean you have to chat on all threads :) thanks bud
Hey Boy, How can I get rejected for admin and leader if I have never been selected? :) Thanks bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom