Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kris Wu
Administrators nickname
Timothy Mclong
Date
Nov 15, 2021
Time
20:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uPAHnpjfmCM

kriswu

Player
Player
I was wrongfully punished for Ghetto 1.3 (it is forbidden to visit without IC reason(e.g. Raid, talk to deputies/leader) for all organisations.)

I spent 90 minutes in DOC without breaking any rules.

Here is a brief summary of what happened at about 19:45 when I was demorganed by the Admin, Timothy Mclong.

I was guarding the north gate of Fort Zancudo with my colleague from NG as well when one of the higher-ups intrusted one of us to head back to the barracks. I volunteered myself to go to the barracks. I then got into one of the NG vehicles and everyone drove to the FIB garage where we waited for everyone to get ready. When all is ready, we then get into our respective vehicles and followed the FIB to raid the Blood's HQ. On the midst of raiding them, a lot of us were down/ unconscious. Some of the people there left the game immediately, but thinking it might be wrong, I chose not to leave the game completely. Awhile later, one of the gang member revived me and my colleague, Marcus Barba. Upon revival, I was told to put my hands up and walk towards them. But before I could raise my hand and do anything, I got sent to the demorgan immediately.

I felt that this punishment was unfair towards me as I had an in-character reason to be at Bloods' HQ to raid them, and I wasn't given enough time to react to what might have happened after I put my hands up and walk towards them.

Please look into this case and forum.

With much respect,
Kris Wu.

kriswu

Player
Player

another person wrongfully acused.

Kent Lee

-The Imposter Kent-
Player
Im kent lee , Major Of National Guard

Upon the evidence , i can see there is massive black magic this is totally can't be punish for 1.3 this is all about technical Issue and it given unfair Punishment For IC Player , From the video there 1min 02 Sec Started alot Player has been BlackMagic .

if i have say anything wrong you can file against me
-Kent lee -

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Punishment was removed. next time avoid stop and shooting at gangs HQ as this could cause misunderstandings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom