Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mobb

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Aiden Grammer
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: US GMT-5
4. Average online per day: 14+ hours every day
5. Your Discord: BillyBob#5299
6. Your Nickname: Billy Mage
7. Your ID: 190587
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
“ I want to be leader of the Bloods because I’ve had lots of experience in the gang I know how the bloods should act past terms of the bloods they didn’t follow the rules and didn’t know what there doing causing them to get disbanded. If I get the offer to be the bloods leader I will have many that follow me and instead of being lazy I’ll make sure every single day that the bloods will be at all events every hour available and doing it correctly. I would split up half a million to all players in the gang that attend every event and do it correctly. I also would make sure that the bloods group consisted of being mature Adults and not little kids and people who take it very serious. Bloods have been slept on because of all the annoying kids and or rule breakers that join I’ll make sure I have great HCs that know well about rules and know how to do there job from previous families and gang opportunities. I will rework the command line and make sure that we have every turf and spray in the city to give out bloods the shot at being be best gang around line they should be”.
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
“In my opinion the bloods organization should not be open to younger kids the gang is a gang for a reason if you don’t know about the life don’t join simple and everyone needs to have learned the rules for ghetto along with events so it stops the trouble of reporting and getting disbanded every 3 days and I’m going to make that happen. Also, lots of bloods leaders in the past didn’t know how to run this properly im a hc in my family and know how to run events I do the all the time along with making sure everyone knows every rule in the books. I make it clean and easy and we don’t have issue so I’m trying to transfer my knowledge to the Bloods and see where we can get”.
Bloods on top suwoooo
Billy Mage
Thank you for reading my application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom