Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vinni_Backwoods
Suspect ID
44031 & 48845
Date of violation
Oct 14, 2022
Time of violation
1:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0up9gwiFSeA

Dasani Bahama

Player
Player
ID 44031 & 48845 killed me on "my driveway" for no RP reason. Themselves along with 2 others approached me in my backyard demanding I leave my home or be killed. When I questioned their reason they said there was suspicion of a solar panel in the area (somewhere around the houses, no panel in sight ). I told them I don't have a solar panel and can go look. They ran to my driveway from the backyard, I followed to see them leave. They tried again once I came to the driveway ( only way to my front door ), this time they killed me.
ID 44031 attempts to justify the killing by giving a false accusation that I pointed my gun at him and his friends on the driveway, I do not see myself aim a weapon down sights. One would also understand the level of threat if I was to point a weapon is still less than the power they are exerting on myself.

Frank windsor

Player
Player
Bro there were solar panels found in the area right next to your house and we not going to talk about the major fear rp you did when two Guns were pointed at you and you did not react or nothing just pulled a gun like nothing!

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
ID 44031 & 48845 killed me on "my driveway" for no RP reason. Themselves along with 2 others approached me in my backyard demanding I leave my home or be killed. When I questioned their reason they said there was suspicion of a solar panel in the area (somewhere around the houses, no panel in sight ). I told them I don't have a solar panel and can go look. They ran to my driveway from the backyard, I followed to see them leave. They tried again once I came to the driveway ( only way to my front door ), this time they killed me.
ID 44031 attempts to justify the killing by giving a false accusation that I pointed my gun at him and his friends on the driveway, I do not see myself aim a weapon down sights. One would also understand the level of threat if I was to point a weapon is still less than the power they are exerting on myself.
You can clearly see that you are talking because your mic is on and they're responding to you stop trying to deceive admins lmao.

Dasani Bahama

Player
Player
there is no clipping or editing done. I did not remove my voice, you cant hear my voice as you don't hear your own voice in game. If i said something that will change the situation, i ask you to send the video in chat. i have nothing to hide at all, i recorded the last 30 seconds playback of my death.
i didn't turn my body cam on when i walked out my front door as i wasn't expecting a group to approach me trying to kill me on my driveway beside my car over a solar panel on someone else's property that isn't mine LOL.

Last edited:

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Provide POV with your voice and 1 minute prior to the situation
You have 6 hours to respond​

Frank windsor

Player
Player
there is no clipping or editing done. I did not remove my voice, you cant hear my voice as you don't hear your own voice in game. If i said something that will change the situation, i ask you to send the video in chat. i have nothing to hide at all, i recorded the last 30 seconds playback of my death.
i didn't turn my body cam on when i walked out my front door as i wasn't expecting a group to approach me trying to kill me on my driveway beside my car over a solar panel on someone else's property that isn't mine LOL.
The solar panel was less than 15 feet from your front door that give us a full rp reason to make you leave because you could interfere so we told you to leave. Also I love how you still don’t show your major fear rp you did and talking when died.

Frank windsor

Player
Player
So you don’t have the body cam to prove the full reason we killed you and the full rp situation that the admin is asking for!?

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
Failed to provide requested POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom