Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arthur Miguel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 15, 2022
Time of violation
09:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1f3RBP32PPQ

leo escobar

The Blood Brother's Official Leader
Player
I use Fl in malayalam to talk with the guy who knows wt I am saying he also reply it in calm way bcuz there is no parental abuse…plss learn the language and speak. I don’t say anything about oc in the game all the time but you always talk toxic words about oc.
u retard why would i learn ur shit language then u learn arabic i speak and scold well in that language and who asked u to talk to us while u are playing in English server noob.

i am a gangster in irl try to provoke me in my place my people will cut u into pieces ok try if u want a sample what can i do in irl dm me personal u will understand and u noob go and call a police or check ur mobile u can find services app go and report them they aren't here for dancing if u report they will take me into custody and try to know what is Random Death Match and learn it in what situations and where it works we are in a rp situation u moved it to occ cause u guys dont have bollsss if i kill u for no reason it will worth it there is a reson of killing u noobs where is ur noob leader please ask him to call me in ic 8885121 i will make him how to be a good leader and make him learn how to run a family.

please stop flooding the thread and do what i said. rest admins will watch it.

Arthur Miguel

Nothing Special😁
Player
PLEASE TELL ME THAT U R PUTTING ADS ABOUT PARTY IN OUR HOUSE NUMBER AND LET PEOPLE COME TO OUR HOUSE ALSO THAT IS NOT CALLED PROVOKING WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU IDIOTS ........... AND ALL OF THIS U R DOING IS NOT FUCKIN PROVOKING RIGHT WHAT A BITCH FAMILY IS THERE IN THIS CITY !!!!! FAKE ADS TO OUR HOUSE
There is no member like Colt Davis in our family….And how can u say every problems of ur family is upon us…don’t say fake things that u don’t know

Last edited:

Begu Baguette

Player
Player
I use Fl in malayalam to talk with the guy who knows wt I am saying he also reply it in calm way bcuz there is no parental abuse…plss learn the language and speak. I don’t say anything about oc in the game all the time but you always talk toxic words about oc.
u are using fl in public , and telling us to learn fl in a english server? wow

Arthur Miguel

Nothing Special😁
Player
u are using fl in public , and telling us to learn fl in a english server? wow
I don’t speak any of u or I don’t say u to learn my language I spoke to the guy who knows wt I am saying also he replied to me too…so whats ur problem in it.

leo escobar

The Blood Brother's Official Leader
Player
hahhaha noob leader where were you , please teach some RP and Rules to your Kids they doesn't mean to be in English Server no one at least don't even know how to speak in English and asking us to learn your shit language and speak here in English Server LAMO shame on u guys. please stop being toxic towards other families too when you don't know how to speak properly

@admin being the hc of the family and this retard evading the rule, copying the name's of celebrity which is not allowed here in this server. and ruining our famous Brazilian foot baller name by doing all shit talks and and his behavior/.

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
Everyone knows who is retard thats why you people lost unofficial. :ROFLMAO: Karma is real bro...
BTW Keep crying and make your cry success.:cool:

Pablo Emilio

Player
Player
Get a place to stay u idiots why always on our family house or on roads tell your people to learn some rp and comeback they only know the word solar situation and giving you 5 seconds to leave the area have you guys ever done an rp? Doing fl whole day in an english server and provoking us.
Everyone knows who is retard thats why you people lost unofficial. :ROFLMAO: Karma is real bro...
BTW Keep crying and make your cry success.

Douglas Costa

RIP
Player
Get a place to stay u idiots why always on our family house or on roads tell your people to learn some rp and comeback they only know the word solar situation and giving you 5 seconds to leave the area have you guys ever done an rp? Doing fl whole day in an english server and provoking us.
What iam suggesting is our oil well is free to work get some brothers from your family and work hard there in between that go to every landslide. And proud being RP king 😅, Understand ? Ask your old brothers.They are doing this rp last 1 year and bought 10 full max pagani 🤣

Last edited:

Pablo Emilio

Player
Player
What iam suggesting is our oil well is free to work get some brothers from your family and work hard there in between that go to every landslide. And proud yes iam the RP king,If you are not understand ask your old brothers.They are doing this rp last 1 year and bought 10 full max pagani 🤣
What English is this by the way 😂🤣

Pablo Emilio

Player
Player
What iam suggesting is our oil well is free to work get some brothers from your family and work hard there in between that go to every landslide. And proud yes iam the RP king,If you are not understand ask your old brothers.They are doing this rp last 1 year and bought 10 full max pagani 🤣
And proud yes i am RP king.if you are not understand……..🤣🤣🤣🤣 where will i get the meaning of these sentences or these statements

Pablo Emilio

Player
Player
Sorry missed your Rp class and English class.Next time will be there to learn some Inglish
What iam suggesting is our oil well is free to work get some brothers from your family and work hard there in between that go to every landslide. And proud being RP king 😅, Understand ? Ask your old brothers.They are doing this rp last 1 year and bought 10 full max pagani 🤣
thanks for editing,others can understand now

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved

ID 165435, 47330, 126562,115337 and 99877 will receive a punishment for Gen 3.3
ID 18887 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
If you guys have something to report open your own threads and explain it there.
All Offtopics and toxic comments will receive a forum punishment.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom