Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Agent Rolex
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 15, 2022
Time of violation
10:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqMDJ_wsgDY&t=3s

Sami Richard

#The Blood Brothers
Player
Dear Admins Please and we Beg you to find a solution for this Family Renegade or something like this. They came from early morning every day and they start provoking us the whole day and not one or 2 or 3 times but hours and hours then they said RDM before this happened we gave them alot of warning and they go and come back and keep provoking the whole day so if u please we need to enjoy the game let them stay away from us bcs everyday same problems and every day same guy they come and provoke us and we got bored from this situation. please any solution will be appreciated.

Last edited:

Sami Richard

#The Blood Brothers
Player
Please Look at the time The first Provoke happened and the Second provoke as well what time and the time they get killed. its really the whole day. And when they say Solar situation the solar Panels still needs 4 hours to finish and they are sitting in our backyard the whole day.Provoke Number 1 .. Provoke Number 2 and the whole day in the same situation.

leo escobar

The Blood Brother's Official Leader
Player
admins i just woke up from a v.bad dreams ri8 now and wondering what these poor kid's post's , i wanna explain in detail with in 3 hrs need to fly out for my business trip i request you respected admins to hold this forum until 00:00 in server time so i can post my response or requesting a Admin who can speaks Malayalam Language to review it.

its a clean Self Report by them self

Rorronoa Zoro

Player
Player
Please Look at the time The first Provoke happened and the Second provoke as well what time and the time they get killed. its really the whole day. And when they say Solar situation the solar Panels still needs 4 hours to finish and they are sitting in our backyard the whole day.Provoke Number 1 .. Provoke Number 2 and the whole day in the same situation.
it's clearly saying solar situation what do you mean by provoking ? And you can hear the warning too.on the other hand your guys are shooting on the road which is a public place without any warning and there are other insults too

Mayur Srikande

The Blood Brothers
Player
Hey kid's WTF u are doing infront of my family house. Don't u have ur own fam house or personal house's . If u are that poor then join my family i will give u shelter and cars.

I think ur total Renegadez family is full of these kids try to be some matured and don't interfere in others activity.

leo escobar

The Blood Brother's Official Leader
Player
so respected admin's my response about the allegation raised on me was intentional and self report on them selves. i gave a demand to leave long ago but they provided a pov after the situation and u can clearly see on time stamp 0:50 in the pov posted on me they are not allowed to speak in any fl but they were parental abusing's in Malayalam language where we already told not to speak but they are keep on raising the toxicity between our both the families please review the unofficial group we both the families received a family warn by Zessy Pluxury for the same reason .because of them . but these nubs were trespassing all time thats not a issue coz they were down bad when ever they come to our property. if there is a solar situation it must be start before 15 min and end's after 15min of the hour begins but in the pov we can clearly see time stamp was noted on 9:24. we sincerely request u to ban these toxic people who wanna take personal revenge from irl or may be wt ever we dont give a fuck to any one if they disrespect any of my brothers in our family. u can also see they have raised a ticket to admins if i do anything wrong i then i could have been punished in IC itself at the time of situation

requesting to give a family warn and ban these strangers with ID -126562 | 47330 | 165435 For Parental Abusing's | Toxicity | MG | mass rule break | no NLR | mixing| Clear talking by one person ram them in the provided pov's and followed up threads given below

* thread 1

pov of thread 1

*Thread 2

pov of thread 2

*thread 3

pov is on top

all the pov's provided were by them in 3 different forum post's . please read everything carefully and review the thread Respected admin's

Sami Richard

#The Blood Brothers
Player
it's clearly saying solar situation what do you mean by provoking ? And you can hear the warning too.on the other hand your guys are shooting on the road which is a public place without any warning and there are other insults too
Solar situation will not stay the whole day my friend .... Look what time was the solar situation and until what time u stayed in our family house its more than 6 hours is this solar situation ?!!!!!!! its clearly Provoking

Kratos Falcon

Player
Player
Dear Admins Please and we Beg you to find a solution for this Family Renegade or something like this. They came from early morning every day and they start provoking us the whole day and not one or 2 or 3 times but hours and hours then they said RDM before this happened we gave them alot of warning and they go and come back and keep provoking the whole day so if u please we need to enjoy the game let them stay away from us bcs everyday same problems and every day same guy they come and provoke us and we got bored from this situation. please any solution will be appreciated.
Why u crying like that huh ....... U came to fam house for the first time,You started all ........ Why are u crying now ! :ROFLMAO:

Sami Richard

#The Blood Brothers
Player
bcs of ur toxicity My family Take warning Just because of you and if u consider it crying that's because u r a kid and need alot to be mature the only thing we need is to play the game and have fun but with people like u always provoking us and come (CRY) in forums just to show that we are the bad guys is not letting us enjoy the server bcs there is people like u in the game. So if we are talking polite to admins to find us solution consider it Crying that bcs u r just a 10 years old talking.

Sami Richard

#The Blood Brothers
Player
Why u crying like that huh ....... U came to fam house for the first time,You started all ........ Why are u crying now ! :ROFLMAO:
That time Both families took warning but the difference between my family and yours is that we stopped all of this and we managed our own business but u kept doing this things and kept on provoking us every day for hours until this moment and u will never stop thats why i am asking the admins to do something.

Sami Richard

#The Blood Brothers
Player
And Admins This is today just right now from early morning they have nothing to do they just come to city and directly to our house for provoking !!!!!POV TODAY EARLY MORNING ... this is how they provoke everyday and then they come and make forums here ...

Sami Richard

#The Blood Brothers
Player
That's not even provoking he just came to check if there's solar or not
LOL what a joke !!! our house is all open and he can see from outside EVERY SINGLE CORNER if there is Solar or no and stop arguing and giving excuses for ur behaviors toward us so just accept it the admins know what to do.

Sami Richard

#The Blood Brothers
Player
PLEASE TELL ME THAT U R PUTTING ADS ABOUT PARTY IN OUR HOUSE NUMBER AND LET PEOPLE COME TO OUR HOUSE ALSO THAT IS NOT CALLED PROVOKING WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU IDIOTS ........... AND ALL OF THIS U R DOING IS NOT FUCKIN PROVOKING RIGHT WHAT A BITCH FAMILY IS THERE IN THIS CITY !!!!!FAKE ADS TO OUR HOUSE

Rolex Hope

Rockford Ghetto 🔫
Player
PLEASE TELL ME THAT U R PUTTING ADS ABOUT PARTY IN OUR HOUSE NUMBER AND LET PEOPLE COME TO OUR HOUSE ALSO THAT IS NOT CALLED PROVOKING WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU IDIOTS ........... AND ALL OF THIS U R DOING IS NOT FUCKIN PROVOKING RIGHT WHAT A BITCH FAMILY IS THERE IN THIS CITY !!!!!FAKE ADS TO OUR HOUSE
😂😂😂
Please check the player with the name Colt Davis was in our family or theirs😂
Clearly not us 😂

Rolex Hope

Rockford Ghetto 🔫
Player
LOL what a joke !!! our house is all open and he can see from outside EVERY SINGLE CORNER if there is Solar or no and stop arguing and giving excuses for ur behaviors toward us so just accept it the admins know what to do.
You always plant solars in the bushes and behind the roof of your family house and it is not visible from the front, so he came and checked there is nothing to provoke here. What are you saying bro 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom