Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Agent Rolex
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 15, 2022
Time of violation
10:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqMDJ_wsgDY&t=3s

Arthur Miguel

Nothing Special😁
Player
LOL what a joke !!! our house is all open and he can see from outside EVERY SINGLE CORNER if there is Solar or no and stop arguing and giving excuses for ur behaviors toward us so just accept it the admins know what to do.
How can I see the time of solar from 1 km away bro 😂

Rolex Hope

Rockford Ghetto 🔫
Player
That time Both families took warning but the difference between my family and yours is that we stopped all of this and we managed our own business but u kept doing this things and kept on provoking us every day for hours until this moment and u will never stop thats why i am asking the admins to do something.
Yeah we both got warning only because you all came to our family house and started provoking us for the whole time and we both shared the 2 warning each. Even you were saying come on give us warning we can fight and calling some names and provoking us. While this current incident happened after the solar situation, your people came 3 times with 10 or more with no nlr and was shooting from the house infront of yours, hiding and shooting from across the road in city. Also when we finished the solar situation then when we were about to leave, you provoked us by saying “where are you going, get in the house we will kill you” then after you provoked us then we got back in and clapped your 10-15 men with just 4 people. And after that we left and the solar was in the next hour so we came and saw that the last hour wasn’t repaired so we decided to leave and left. Then we later came back and was standing in the opposite side of the road and your family members started to shoot “RDM in City”. After the nlr we came to that same spot and your people ran across the road and starting giving us order to leave the area. As you know it is not a private property, it is a public place, Anyone can stand there and then this happened as showed in the pov. I never said anything to provoke you guys and you guys just RDM me in the city and then did OOC insult me while i was unconscious.

Rolex Hope

Rockford Ghetto 🔫
Player
Also for provoking us yesterday, your family members came to our family house and planted your solar in our property. So that you can come and fight with us saying it is a solar situation.
Your family did it 2 times and we called the god and the gods removed it 2 times.
At first time Phani Pluxury came and he removed the solar for planting it in our family house.
At the second time Sova Lavish came and removed the second one.
Isn’t this provoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom