Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shroud Goat
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 15, 2022
Time of violation
8:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJVpXBDCaGw

Zazie Walker

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting POV of
ID 24535 for CL.
You have
6 hours to respond.

Dasani Bahama

Player
Player
this thread was posted at a time where i was in bed IRL and for more than 6 hours, that is why my reply is past the 6 hours mark (impossible to get a notification or reply during sleep)

I did not CL or fear RP with the intent of not cooperating with them. I had very bad lag and wanted to give them the items to hopefully prevent a report for not cooperating properly due to lag and no body cam on from minimizing my game rage multiplayer.

I contacted the administration in game directly after this happened as well reached out to the club chat to try and get ahold of them to explain the situation that it did not cl. I was not recording body cam of the time of the robbery as my game was lagging badly and i had to "go in my head" and minimize the game (which stops my recording). the reason i "fear rp" and dropped my items is because i couldnt fight throught the lag to do rp. i knew i had to give them the items before i froze or crashed. I came back right away when i re loaded and they were gone. My intent was to finish the rp as i dropped my items before my game crashed.

I logged back in to an individual telling me to run, i didnt expect that as i was expecting original group to be there. i had nothing to drop for him and i tried talking and typing to him. He was very understanding and allowed me to wait in hopes of regaining my last rp situation. I knew i had to stand thee in hopes they returned.

As i watch their POV now it was the individual from the robbery (in green pants) who was there waiting for me to return. Thats why i didnt understand run as i wanted him to know i had to wait there in hopes of my last RP situation.

MY VIDEO IS UPLOADING

Last edited:

Zazie Walker

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to accept this report.
Player
24535 will be punished for CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom