Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vinni_Backwoods
Administrators nickname
Zazie_Kiragaya
Date
Oct 15, 2022
Time
8:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ajAFlTx3YqA

Dasani Bahama

Player
Player
While standing at my car in the ghetto by the beach market (horrible place to stand why would anyone stand there AFK) because my game was lagging way to much to move. I minimized my game thus causing my recording from Xbox game bar to stop while i was trying to check my pc temperature and close apps plus check my WIFI connection. I un minimized my game and found myself surrounded by individuals with guns. My lag still persisted and i was more worried about giving them the "illegal items" i had in order to prevent getting reported or a god called for not cooperating. I proceeded to drop my guns and ammo for them as fast as i could, suspecting i was not going to be able to follow along with the speed of their demand (the lag). My game crashed before i could get my bodycam rolling again, I re loaded rage multiplayer and spawned on my last location at the car where the robbery took place in hopes they would still be there to finish the robbery correctly. one of the original robbers (in green LV or Gucci pants) was still there waiting for me (i didn't know at the time it was him and i tried explaining i had to wait for my last rp situation as my game crashed)..... he understood and left. I then tried contacting admin to explain and also contact the robber through club chat in hopes of explaining the situation and clear the air, i would have met with them and gave them money to compensate for the situation and prevent a report.

Here is the robbers POV ( my voice is very faintly heard saying "what" after a long pause as my game lags and crashes)

Here is my POV.

Dasani Bahama

Player
Player
I was also in Life invader ORG until warn, i wouldn't risk losing LI over a pistol and some ammo.

whatever the decision,
I thank you for reviewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom