Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chlodovech

Player
Player
Information

1. Matthias
  2. 33
  3. CET (Brussels)
  4. 4 hours
  5. Chlodovech#9626
  6. Chlodovech Donderkloot
  7. 78678
Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I joined LSPD last November and since then have been in the organization for most of my city life. As such I have been a member of task force, captain of detectives, captain of SWAT and also as part of internal affairs. Also I served as supervisor of the Fugitive Task Force in FIB and was department head of services for our previous governor.

That means I have experience in different parts of LSPD as well have I seen them from the outside. This allows me to understand the culture and nature of LSPD and what can improve, which is often hard to see from the inside.

I have carefully watched former leaders and seen the changes they have made. I am glad to see sometimes people have the same ideas without knowing it from each other. But I also saw great ideas from former leaders that work well and should be maintained, like the parking enforcement. On the other hand, the removal of the Patrol Division was a historical mistake and a lot of trouble for LSPD came indirectly from that, because this division takes care of a lot of younger officers who really need the extra pairs of eyes watching and guiding them. Patrolling the city is the core task of the LSPD and it needs and deserves a fullworthy division.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

It is important for leo’s and criminals to not see each other as enemies but as opponents. That is an important mindset people need to have and therefore the LSPD should try to evolve more towards a community based approach instead of cold law enforcement. Next to that the hillside residential area, which is city territory, should be patrolled. Families should not think they can run the show like it is some semi-ghetto area, which it often feels like now. All our citizens should feel safe and we might be able to catch a thief now and then too!

Training and schooling is of major importance but it has never been concentrated in LSPD. Recruitment and training should be held in one hand to assure all divisions have the same quality standard. New officers should always partner up with experienced officers, because they can get overwhelmed by the realities of Los Santos which training alone does not always offer enough to act correctly. When supervised by good experienced officers the newcomers will learn faster and make less mistakes, improving the experience for the citizens, themselves and their colleagues.

Radio training is very important, but even the simplest things such as driving in a convoy can be a real challenge in LSPD. That is why besides basic training the training division should also offer advanced training sessions. More different types of training also helps in keeping the training division interesting for trainers. Variety in tasks always helps with retention.

LSPD should also take more care of the mental wellbeing of her employees. Being a police officer can be very stressful, officers should have, like in major companies, the opportunity to vent their mind with a trusted person who can help with all kinds of minor things before they become major issues.

As head of services in the previous government we went to talk with people on a regular basis. When you ask them what the biggest issue in the city is, many will tell you traffic. The traffic in this city is a complete nightmare and LSPD is not putting enough effort in it. Many people die in this city because no one cares about traffic rules. The driving in this city is often so ridiculous it breaks all rp and scares off new players. Thus LSPD should put more effort in traffic enforcement. A reinstated patrol division should guard that during all time officers are spread across interventions, traffic and parking.

LSPD has been given the means nowadays to track criminals and should start using it. Even FIB has not the manpower base to go after each and every criminal thus they focus on the most wanted people. In reality, that leaves low wanted criminals without punishment or fear of punishment. It is a gap that the police can and should fill in. Plus it is a great testing ground for officers to see if they actually are fit for core fib work too if they would ever want to move on to federal law enforcement agencies.

Chris Schmidtt

Player
Player
Hi chlodo im chris if u remember me from Gabi's term u were an inspector back then as much as i know u + from me my boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom