Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Loca William
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 16, 2022
Time of violation
14:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/g4axLiqt2K4

Moo Pluxury

<3
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting POV from ID 19289
for possible breaking gz rule 1.2

You have 6 hours to do so

Gaude Hurmaci

Player
Player
Hi Admin,

I stole the Mercedes GT Black car around 13:50 today. But I dont stole the car at the car purchase place. When I stole the car, I found it in the alley of Black Market. When I played, I toured and spent time with the car. I was in the place of modifying the car exactly at the end of the time. The amount I received is $300,000. I videotaped this moment, but 5 minutes after the car stealing time ended, my game crashed and unfortunately the video appears to be broken. I tried to fix it. Unfortunately, it did not improve. So I'm very sorry.

Gaude Hurmaci

Player
Player
The reason why the video is corrupted ;
I log in to Grand RP on my laptop. That's why Nvida only asks me to record supported games. The recording appears to be corrupted because the game suddenly crashes after not recording the video. I'm sorry for that

Moo Pluxury

<3
Player
The reason why the video is corrupted ;
I log in to Grand RP on my laptop. That's why Nvida only asks me to record supported games. The recording appears to be corrupted because the game suddenly crashes after not recording the video. I'm sorry for that
Sry I can't help you if you haven't any prof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom