Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Munna Tripathi

deputy chief of LSPD
Player
Information
. Your name IRL -> Munna Tripathi
. Your age -> 18
. Time zone -> IST
4. Average online per day -> 5 hours
5. Your Discord -> Munna Tripathi#0170
6. Your Nickname -> Munna Tripathi
7. Your ID -> 79719

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods street gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to become Leader of Bloods street Gang Because i have been in every gangs i have enough experience in gang i have been High command LEO ORG
I have saw so many leader that they are not in city they coming for some time taking money and deputy are only working anyone is getting higher rank
sometimes there is not even hc in city nobody is getting promoted I want improve this i have been deputy chief of LSPD
the ranks is also not good If i will become leader i will change so many ranks the people who just got recruit they cant use in car they getting frusted
and I personally think Bloods have good image in gang and some people is destroying that
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
If you are in gang and you are not HC You will not get paid good i will give bones who will spent time in gang i will give profit from my pocket
those who are afk just coming in city for being afk and doing i will kick that person from org
I will focus on turf

and i will try to make Bloods on Top again

Bloods on Top

Touqeer West

Player
Player
Rejected

Less efforts in the application and describe gang experience next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom