Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Clarke

Player
Player
1. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪʀʟ: Kunal Chatterjee
2. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴇ: 26
3. ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ: GST +5.30
4. ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ: 8-10
5. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: revel#8805
6. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Chris Clark
7. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴅ: 158183
1. Leader of. Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
when fast time i come this city i join a unofficial family and we do hostage situation store robbery robbing state org. i learn how crime rp works what's tha rule everything. i also lead lots of situation .. after some day i join gang .. but in gangs i see thay only focused of cland,turf etc.. in real life if we think about gang what's come fast in our mind ? Thay robe people robbeing store, kidnaping people taking order of kiling people, fighting with others enemy gangs. i want do same thing.. i will focused of ic crime rp.. i was hc of bloods, families, with past gang experience and old gang friends i can run org smoothly and lees chance of break any rules,
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1-as i know most of gang disband before turm , some people dont know server rules. i will set invite rank from rank 8 and and i give rank 8 and upper who knows every server rules, and i tell them strickly take interview who want join,
2-most of gangs focused turf and cland less in crime rp.. we will attend 3 cland only becoz lots of people feel bore to attend cland ,, and i will make sure 80%-90% people will attend 3cland and for turf team i have good shooter thay have turf expriance in different gangs.
3- grafiti team- as we knowif any gangs have good grafiti team thay get maximum profit from grafiti.. people also Wich gangs giving most grafiti profit and thay join that gang.. i will make a grafiti leader he will recrute member from gangs who have spray can and knows every grafiti location
4- ic crime rp- we will do 2 time ng raid every day.. so we get lots of gun ammos and armor plate that will help us in other event in situation.. like if we do multiple hostage situation or robbing leo in highway i need to provide lots of guns.ammos,and armor to gangs member, so i will try do multiple ng raid everyday..
5- corrupted team- Thay will find corrupted Leo in every org, and we will make deal with them . if we have corrupted officer clint thay will leack infomation about org.like if any member goose in highway Thay will tell us.. and we take that officer hostage.. also corrupted officer will help our member not getting arrested.. also i will try to bring lawyer licene from corrupted officer in gov org so i can help our member who are in prision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom