Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Skye_Blu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 16, 2022
Time of violation
4:13PM CST
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/uCO13SP

Mikee Ross

Mentor for the Competent
Player
This channel is IC its been IC since Poppy's term, mixing in a statement that could've been used IC which now conflicts with RP

Evidence

Mikee Ross

Mentor for the Competent
Player
Please can you sort this stuff I love RP but when people interfere with that and it causes an RP situation or a workup of an RP situation it gets very annoying, weather or not other people are mixing in that channel its still against the rules but when it hinders RP then it gets annoying

Mikee Ross

Mentor for the Competent
Player
That's not an insult, I told you to check it so you could defend yourself on why you were mixing in a channel that literally says and has been put in place for a long time's rules :ROFLMAO:

Skye Blu

Player
Player
agghhh, looking forward to the day you finally get dealt with for provoking. Sick of yall and your possy coming think yall are better. I think its time you faced the fact BLU BLU was elected because everyone wanted her to be in and not yall so please go find something better to do in grp than harras a org that is actually working now that you and dante are out. Suck it up buttercup. Life goes on and we dont like people like you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom