Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Darkin

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name in RL: Luka

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT+1

4. Average activity per day: 4h+

5. Your Discord: Dartonix#0001

6. Your Ingame name: Richard Darkin

7. Your ID: 26900

Additional information

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this particular organization? (Give three reasons with explanations)

I would like to be the leader of this organization because I think I am the best candidate. I have experience on GrandRP for 17 months and have played on both EN1 and RS servers. I know all the rules perfectly, and I have been a high rank in all illegal and legal organizations several times. I was also Admin Assistant on the RS server. My goal is to have a big and strong organization, without toxic people, and to make better roleplay. The gangs in this town don't care about roleplay, they just care about shooting each other. Illegal organizations lack good roleplay, and I would like to change that. I want to take roleplay to a higher level, which players have never experienced before. I would also dedicate myself to events and turfs, because I already have a group of people who are good shooters and want to fight for their gang.

The organization would function according to the system of division into teams, where everyone could find their place, and do what they are best at.

-The Graffiti Team | A team that will focus on getting the maximum profit from graffiti every hour

- Team for Turf | The team that will be responsible for the Turfs

- Team for the Ghetto | A team that will patrol the ghetto, and keep it under control

-Negotiation Team | A team of professional negotiators who will negotiate with the police on robberies

-Escape Team | A team of experienced drivers who will drive the cars when we run from the police

All teams will have leaders and will have organized training sessions.

Entering the organization will be more difficult than in other organizations. Any person who wants to join the organization would be asked many questions. If the player knows all the rules of the city, and it is seen that he has experience, he will be accepted.

Any person who does bad things or violates the rules of the city will be punished with a demote in rank or even a kick and blacklist. Mistakes will not be tolerated, and all members will have to respect higher ranks.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will try to improve the roleplay quality in this organization by organizing events such as Trainings, Meetings, Parties, Races, and many others. I have a lot of roleplay experience, and I think this is a great opportunity to improve the Blood Street Gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom