Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin_Moores

𝔅𝔦𝔤 𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Devin
2. Your age -> 15 IC and 23 IRL
3. Time zone -> EST
4. Average online per day -> 16hrs
5. Your Discord -> WafflemanSr #5709
6. Your Nickname -> Devin Moores
7. Your ID -> 223181

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods street gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this organization? (List three reasons with explanations)

1. I would make a great leader because I have experience IRL leading a gang as well as experience IC being in high command in the Bloods. ( since I've been in bloods I've only been ranking up and helping members be the best they can be)

2. There's not a single person I have been in the blood with that would say anything other than I'm a great leader and I know what I'm doing. ( I take the time to listen and I make sure my members are heard) I have people DMing me right now asking to join because they think I'm a leader. not because I said I was but because of how I hold myself.

3. The ideas I have for the bloods will make it so we stay on top for a very long time. ( more than just regular events but actually doing things in the community to get our name out there.)

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Older members (IRL age has to match that of an IRL gangbanger and in my gang, our youngest member is 17)
2. Earn Ranks (To rank up you have to do more than just attend events, you have to show to HC you can be a leader by teaching, giving improvement ideas, and basically showing you want the gang to be better.)
3. Doing more than petty robbing (Actually taking the gang to the arena for some practice and team building and maybe putting a 100k prize for the most kills)
4. Community work (My IRL gang does "community work" where we show the community " hey I know we are killers, drug dealers, robbers, and just all-around bad guys but hey hers are some thanksgiving turkeys and some shoes for your kids, don't snitch on us."
5. Going to events (having rank 1-3 ride with ranks 4-8 to events so they can get a better understanding of not only what to do in the gang but how to act in the city)

Goals I have
1. Become the most well know and feared gang in LS.
2. Be so great at events other than other gangs see us and just know they're gonna lose.
3. At least 50% turf if not more

Thanks for taking the time to read

Maris

Player
Player
+1 As i started the game i met him in one family, and he got as all in Bloods as a team. Later he was climbing ranks really fast, and was even commanding some stuff, where actual co-leaders of the bloods was too weak or too uninterested to do. Active and helpful community member, let him try at least and i know you won`t regret it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom