Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Orcun Filtercoffe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 17, 2022
Time of violation
20:14
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP-yTjOJzx8

Orcun

ZEONCREW | Deputy
Player
When the family came out of the house, I heard the sound of a gunshot, it was killing my family members, so when they opened fire, I squeezed it, then they killed me.Then I asked the doctor to lift me when I was dead on the floor. The doctor started to give me demans and I started to run away, but he killed me even though I started running.They came back in less than 15 minutes I know it's a violation of the rules

Later:
Then:

motazissa00

Player
Player
show when u started shooting at me without demands and i didnt even do nothing and i was far from solar panels

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
When the family came out of the house, I heard the sound of a gunshot, it was killing my family members, so when they opened fire, I squeezed it, then they killed me.Then I asked the doctor to lift me when I was dead on the floor. The doctor started to give me demans and I started to run away, but he killed me even though I started running.They came back in less than 15 minutes I know it's a violation of the rules

Later:
Then:
nice MG

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player

Later:
Then:
Dw i have so many POVS in you i will post it tomorrow dont cry bitch

Berg Can

Player
Player
Letting EMS review the person and then shooting him instantly. = PG/Unrealistic Behaviour

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player

Later:
Then:
Dont do like a bitch post the whole pov when you did NLR and RDM on us post when you didnt gave demand and why did you crop the POV its under 1 min post the whole situation

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player

Later:
Then:
Its 19 oct now so go fuck your self

Berg Can

Player
Player
Its 19 oct now so go fuck your self
Dont do like a bitch post the whole pov when you did NLR and RDM on us post when you didnt gave demand and why did you crop the POV its under 1 min post the whole situation

Forum Rules
5. It is forbidden to use obscene language, insults, upper case (Caps Lock), and it is also forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators and administrators.

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
Forum Rules
5. It is forbidden to use obscene language, insults, upper case (Caps Lock), and it is also forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators and administrators.
2 days passed after a violation
Dont try the gonna rejected

Jonny wilson

Player
Player

Later:
Then:
HOw is that rdm u begon to shoot them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom