Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Capone_Rabbit
Suspect ID
2095 and 12339
Date of violation
May 11, 2021
Time of violation
1:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IbCa10jmaSc

Pablo Shakur

Player
Player
I was reporting that they were shooting in HQ but we couldn't get an ID, after they killed Danzell Gypavelli we rushed them to get their ID, Give Demorgan and Warning to these players with visible ID as they were the ones that shot into our HQ. Thanks and Good Day
[1:46 PM]
Apart from shooting at us while we were in the HQ they were finishing the kills.

Barisow

Player
Player
Hello boys and girls, 2095 ID here I was shooting outside of your HQ so I did not break any rules or what so ever.

Barisow

Player
Player
By the way you are metagaming in your own POV. Admins take a good look at their provided POV.

Dylan Atticus

Player
Player
Capone Rabbit Do you have any evidence of these individuals you're reporting actually shooting into your HQ, From the evidence you have posted I can see you run out of your HQ and towards them and start opening fire on one of them but cannot see any of them shooting into your HQ. Also to mention in your video I can hear other someone communicating to yourself or someone else regarding In character things in discord.​

Pablo Shakur

Player
Player
oK I WILL SEND YOU THE PROOF THAT THEY WAS KILLING PPL FROM OUTSIDE TO OUR HQ. IF YOU HEARD SOMEONE YOU HEARED IT FROM MY BACK GROUND CAUSE I HAVE MY BROTHER PLAYING IN MY ROOM NEXT TO ME YOU MIGHT HERE HIM RIGHT!!!

northstar

Player
Player

enjoy the pov 1:42:15 we never shot a person in ur HQ

2:08:04 please check this we offer him to get revive he did not accept it because he was scared of losing weapon

Last edited:

Pablo Shakur

Player
Player
Nah Nah you will see my clip that yooo bloods were shooting you hate us all uf ya you will see

Dylan Atticus

Player
Player
Hello, After reviewing the evidence from both sides I have decided to deny this report, reasoning being in the video provided by Capone Rabbit there's no actual evidence of anyone shooting into your HQ and with the evidence provided by northstar you can see that they did not shoot into your HQ.

Also Capone Rabbit After listening to your video multiple times it seems as if someone in your Discord was talking about another scenario as listening to what he's saying and reviewing the situation it doesn't match. I'd recommend not using Discord or Tell your friends to use Push to talk as by the sounds of it, it seems as if he is speaking with someone in game so It'd be best to use push to talk to avoid confusion like this in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom