Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nirjhar Black
Suspect ID
140052, 154775
Date of violation
Oct 17, 2022
Time of violation
22:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tV4TR_Y0omU

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
There were two guys at ATM Robbery who didn't gave any demands to leave and shot me first without any rp. I didn't shoot first i wanted them to surrender but they shot me without any rp reason.

Fvltz

Kron Luis
Player
we were doing an ATM robbery + the only reason you came was because of us doing the ATM robbery so we opend fire?? you say ''i wanted them to surrender'' that is why we open fire because we didnt wantt to get caught its RP and you cut the part that you look on your PDA going to the ATM robbery this could be considered MG but that is up to the GODS you also having a vest and a gun out and aiming around when you were at the ATM in our angle you could of been trying to ambush us or something your + not supposed to come alone and i would also like to say that there was more then enough rp for us to shoot as we saw you aim a gun

THIS INITIATED THE RP

your also FIB meaning you should be ready for us to attack since your the most special force higher the all LEOS meaning you first of all should of came with units

If you could see on the PDA that the bodycam you would of seen people were still there because the ATM was on going and if you saw there was cars just there with no people you can put 2 and 2 saying theres people inside

Last edited:

David Bartoz

Player
Player
Mate how is this considered RDM when you were banishing a firearm , and you premediated murder. Therefore this is classed as RP.

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
we were doing an ATM robbery + the only reason you came was because of us doing the ATM robbery so we opend fire?? you say ''i wanted them to surrender'' that is why we open fire because we didnt wantt to get caught its RP and you cut the part that you look on your PDA going to the ATM robbery this could be considered MG but that is up to the GODS you also having a vest and a gun out and aiming around when you were at the ATM in our angle you could of been trying to ambush us or something your + not supposed to come alone and i would also like to say that there was more then enough rp for us to shoot as we saw you aim a gun

THIS INITIATED THE RP

your also FIB meaning you should be ready for us to attack since your the most special force higher the all LEOS meaning you first of all should of came with units

If you could see on the PDA that the bodycam you would of seen people were still there because the ATM was on going and if you saw there was cars just there with no people you can put 2 and 2 saying theres people inside
there were no demands or negotiations as you mentioned that you opened fire read the rules first you can't do that, this is against the server rules. And yes i responded to the atm robbery call through pda and thats not mg, you dont have any idea regarding roleplay. Let's leave it upto the admins, from my point of view and reading the server rules its a clear RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom