Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ariel AshXoxo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 18, 2022
Time of violation
0:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xHE4GSK1ZTs

JohnCenaTheIII

Player
Player
worng info
u dont need gun point u need 3 ppl
and u still avoid rp by joining gz its not change that fact no matter what
stop crying u fucking reggie smoking googly eyed 4 legged pussy popping whore
aye-aye-1.jpg

itssnope

Player
Player
so... what i see you guys doing mostly its the same shit so whats the issue? if you guys doing it its fine but when others you gov them? while you didnt had any gun at me lmao?

arielos

Player
Player
so... what i see you guys doing mostly its the same shit so whats the issue? if you guys doing it its fine but when others you gov them? while you didnt had any gun at me lmao?
U DONT NEED POINT

arielos

Player
Player
Show me the rule that u need gun point

arielos

Player
Player
an admin just say that to me in dm i post it lmao.
u know what , lets say we need to point at u ( we dont need the rule say we need 3 to rob ) u run the rp is continue u still avoid that xd by joining gz
admin will deside the truth

arielos

Player
Player
no matter lets say u can ran when no gun point at u but u cant go gz u need to continue the rp

itssnope

Player
Player
bruh you said nothing after pull ur hands up and you shot other people in my eyes you guys left the roleplay the same moment you focus someone else with ur guns point at him, while you rob you most have 2 guys aim guns at the person in the same moment you dont have they pretty much free to go

arielos

Player
Player
bruh you said nothing after pull ur hands up and you shot other people in my eyes you guys left the roleplay the same moment you focus someone else with ur guns point at him, while you rob you most have 2 guys aim guns at the person in the same moment you dont have they pretty much free to go
1 we dont need 2 gun point
2 u r getting rob that mean there is rp and then u run gz to avoid the rp so .......

itssnope

Player
Player
ok lets start with you posting as thread and forum post request atleast 1 min of pov, so start with that.

itssnope

Player
Player
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));

arielos

Player
Player
ok lets start with you posting as thread and forum post request atleast 1 min of pov, so start with that.
  1. Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));

2. admin can understend the whole sit

itssnope

Player
Player
no one left rp lmao yo if an admin comes on the post please request a full pov and hear him and is friend provoking and using the invs car glitch too, that would be hella dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom