Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amelia Xoxo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 18, 2022
Time of violation
02:59
Proofs
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxqoroxK3ealfxYnKsC266fnPZw1YZQZY4

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
all in pov checks theres bios i dont think robbing leos as a leo is in there bios if have bio
6.1 Incorrect use of the /me /do /try /todo commands is prohibited. The player is obliged to play only the truth. Note: /try can only be used 2 times per situation.
As you can see in this bodycam evidence , this officer incorrectly destroyed my bodycam which is fail- rp , and he was only robbing me with 2 people. He then killed me after me complying with his demands which is clearly RDM . in his bio it says that he can rob people but not specify he can rob Leos while preforming official duties. He then told me to reward him with 50k in compensate due to fact he then changed his mind during an rp situation , he was using spikes to pull over people when you need 2 people in each cars to pull-over
pov 2 ✂️ more pov
as you can see in pov 2
6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN
And Unrealistic Behavior (UB) - Actions that are unrealistic or hurt the roleplay (RP) experience of other players are considered as Non-roleplay.

Last edited:

jerry .

Ex Deputy Chief of LSPD
Player
This wouldnt be rdm anyways
Ghetto Rule 1.12 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Jail 120 min

Frank windsor

Player
Player
you legit ran we over
you are also MG because he would talk and nothing would pop up above his head

Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
you are also MG because he would talk and nothing would pop up above his head

Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.
We were right next to each other so how is it meta-gaming then?

Jake Banks

Ex FIB Deputy Director
Player
all in pov checks theres bios i dont think robbing leos as a leo is in there bios if have bio
6.1 Incorrect use of the /me /do /try /todo commands is prohibited. The player is obliged to play only the truth. Note: /try can only be used 2 times per situation.
As you can see in this bodycam evidence , this officer incorrectly destroyed my bodycam which is fail- rp , and he was only robbing me with 2 people. He then killed me after me complying with his demands which is clearly RDM . in his bio it says that he can rob people but not specify he can rob Leos while preforming official duties. He then told me to reward him with 50k in compensate due to fact he then changed his mind during an rp situation , he was using spikes to pull over people when you need 2 people in each cars to pull-over
pov 2 ✂️ more pov
as you can see in pov 2
6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN
And Unrealistic Behavior (UB) - Actions that are unrealistic or hurt the roleplay (RP) experience of other players are considered as Non-roleplay.
also you did not fear for your life bc you did not have a gun out

3.Amelia Xoxo can 1v2 due to her skills increasing her reaction speed and eyesight but only if he has her gun out already.

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
also you did not fear for your life bc you did not have a gun out

3.Amelia Xoxo can 1v2 due to her skills increasing her reaction speed and eyesight but only if he has her gun out already.
why would i kill cops when im not corrupt

Sam Williams

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to reject this report

As they have bio which clearly states that they can rob , The rule 6.16 is not applicable as its only for pulling over not robbing

Id 38745 will be punished for Fear rp
U had guns pointsd you bit u still took ur gun out which is considered as fear rp

Id 1748 (Jackson Eclipse) & ID 24399 Will be punished for MG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom