Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriousMirza

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-
Mirza Bilal
2. Your age- 22
3. Time zone- GMT +5
4. Average online per day- 12-15 hrs
5. Your Discord- Mirza #9738
6. Your Nickname- Mirza Bilal
7. Your ID- 182331

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Because i get on duty at 11:00 till 01:00 and i am the captain in the sahp and i love to serve my state and also doing my work perfectly and i also follow my hc as well.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My advices to improve the RolePlay level in organization by following all the rules and always no rules are being broken by anyone in the organization including me, everyone should always use the proper radio codes and will make different divisions in department which will help in running the organization smoothly the divisions will be like:

HRT- This division will take care of the trainings and recruiting in the department. This will be divided into two parts one will be for the recruitment and the other will be for the training.

UC- Undercover or Detectives division which will collect evidences from the crime scene and will make city clean by being an undercover.

SWAT- This division will take care of shootout and the stuffs like that . The SWAT division will be divided into three parts which will include snipers, midrange and short range fighters.

I will always make sure that SAHP has friendly relationship with other organizations and to make SAHP the best organization in state.

Ankesh Kumar

Player
Player

Zoro Uchiha

Don’t make people sad if you can’t make them happy
Player
All this plagiarism is getting out of hand. Need to start Banning people for leadership plagiarism applications.

Becz the admin won't accept it i think that's the reason. They won't ban guys for it

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Rejected

Experience in-game is comparatively less and the application is also mediocre. Put more effort in application next time. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom