Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Bogopodoboy

Player
Player
Your IRL Name: Avi
Your Age: 18
Time zone: GMT +3
Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
Your Discord: UniqueDolphin#8001
Your Nickname: Tomer Homer
Your ID: 34332

1. Leader of SAHP
Tomer Homer

Dear Readers, thank you so much for taking from your time to read my application.
I put a lot of effort writing it, and I hope you will have a good time reading it.
unknown.png

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization?
I have worked in a lot of organizations before coming to the SAHP, and for the last 5 Terms SAHP has been a home to me, a place I can always count of when needed.
I enjoyed every second I am in this amazing organization and that's the reason why I have decided today to apply as the new Sheriff of the SAHP.
SAHP is not the only org I have been and to be honest I was in GOV for the last 2 terms to learn all the laws and I even became a Superior Court Judge
In the time I worked in SAHP starting by a cadet and new as a chief of a division I have saw a lot of things that needs to be fixed or improved and based of my experience I believe in all my heart that I am the person for the job.
unknown_1.png

Divisions
One of the things I would like to change in SAHP will be the divisions and here is the divisions
In my time as an SAHP officer I've seen some divisions making mistakes that were not supposed to happen. Here is my plan for the divisions:

HR (Human Resources)
In the last 5 terms I have saw this division struggling with how to conduct trainings and who will conduct them.
This is why my plan is to make videos about everything that the cadets will watch as much time as they want to make sure they are ready for the final test that will decide if they are ready to patrol or not.
The most important thing I want to fix in the SAHP will be the communication and that's why this Division will be also in charge of the Internal Affairs.
Every and etch officer will have a personal case file who will include everything about him and his work in SAHP, this will help the organisation a lot and make sure that everything is updated about everyone.

SRT (Special Respond Team)
This division was really quiet this term and that is the thing I want to improve for this term.
The Special respond team needs to be the most glorious in the organisation, this will be done by doing daily trainings and tests to make sure that the officers in this division will be trained and ready to respond to every situation if needed.
This division will be also in charge of the negotiations, thEy will do daily trainings on how to conduct them the best way to make sure that every citizen of this city come back home safely

LAS (Land, Air and Sea)
This new division's purpose will be taking officers and putting them through intensive training providing them the necessary skills to drive and control Air land and Water Transports the best way possible.
Their main objective will be fast information gathering, and distributing to other orgs/other units in place.

PR (Public Relations)
This division wasn't being used enough the last term and that’s why I have decided to bring it back this term and really give it a try
This division will be conducting events and also make news reports by using Weazel News to make sure the public always know what is going on and feel more safe at home.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organisation.
The RP in SAHP is pretty high quality but always needs to be improved
The First way to improve the RolePlay is to make sure all the SAHP officers put all SAHP rules in perfect use.
I would also like to put more attention on PowerGaming and FearRP and make sure all the SAHP officers are adding more attention on this.
As when conducting some operations and in events role-play needs to maximized, so the amount of /me, or /do, or /try commands will be more in use.

Thank You so much for reading my application, And don't forget, SAHP ON TOP!.
Best Regards,
Tomer Homer (Avi)!

signature.png
+Huge bump.
I believe Tomer can be a amazing leader.

Misato Mage

Player
Player

1. Leader of SAHP
Tomer Homer

Dear Readers, thank you so much for taking from your time to read my application.
I put a lot of effort writing it, and I hope you will have a good time reading it.
unknown.png

I have worked in a lot of organizations before coming to the SAHP, and for the last 5 Terms SAHP has been a home to me, a place I can always count of when needed.
I enjoyed every second I am in this amazing organization and that's the reason why I have decided today to apply as the new Sheriff of the SAHP.
SAHP is not the only org I have been and to be honest I was in GOV for the last 2 terms to learn all the laws and I even became a Superior Court Judge
In the time I worked in SAHP starting by a cadet and new as a chief of a division I have saw a lot of things that needs to be fixed or improved and based of my experience I believe in all my heart that I am the person for the job.
unknown_1.png

Divisions
One of the things I would like to change in SAHP will be the divisions and here is the divisions
In my time as an SAHP officer I've seen some divisions making mistakes that were not supposed to happen. Here is my plan for the divisions:

HR (Human Resources)
In the last 5 terms I have saw this division struggling with how to conduct trainings and who will conduct them.
This is why my plan is to make videos about everything that the cadets will watch as much time as they want to make sure they are ready for the final test that will decide if they are ready to patrol or not.
The most important thing I want to fix in the SAHP will be the communication and that's why this Division will be also in charge of the Internal Affairs.
Every and etch officer will have a personal case file who will include everything about him and his work in SAHP, this will help the organisation a lot and make sure that everything is updated about everyone.

This division was really quiet this term and that is the thing I want to improve for this term.
The Special respond team needs to be the most glorious in the organisation, this will be done by doing daily trainings and tests to make sure that the officers in this division will be trained and ready to respond to every situation if needed.
This division will be also in charge of the negotiations, thEy will do daily trainings on how to conduct them the best way to make sure that every citizen of this city come back home safely

LAS (Land, Air and Sea)
This new division's purpose will be taking officers and putting them through intensive training providing them the necessary skills to drive and control Air land and Water Transports the best way possible.
Their main objective will be fast information gathering, and distributing to other orgs/other units in place.

PR (Public Relations)
This division wasn't being used enough the last term and that’s why I have decided to bring it back this term and really give it a try
This division will be conducting events and also make news reports by using Weazel News to make sure the public always know what is going on and feel more safe at home.

The First way to improve the RolePlay is to make sure all the SAHP officers put all SAHP rules in perfect use.
I would also like to put more attention on PowerGaming and FearRP and make sure all the SAHP officers are adding more attention on this.
As when conducting some operations and in events role-play needs to maximized, so the amount of /me, or /do, or /try commands will be more in use.

Best Regards,
Tomer Homer (Avi)!

signature.png

Doni Tamir

Player
Player
+1
This guy is one of the best person i know
he is putting all his heart and can bring the SAHP to an all other level
YOU GOT MY VOTCH AND I WISH YOU THE BEST
👨‍🎤

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator

1. Leader of SAHP
Tomer Homer

unknown.png

unknown_1.png

Divisions

HR (Human Resources)

LAS (Land, Air and Sea)

PR (Public Relations)

Thank You

1. Leader of SAHP
Tomer Homer

unknown.png

unknown_1.png

Divisions

HR (Human Resources)

LAS (Land, Air and Sea)

PR (Public Relations)

Best Regards,
Tomer Homer (Avi)!

signature.png
+1 He will be a great leader in SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom