Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ray card

Player
Player
pxjNmjh.jpg

Your Age: 16
Time zone: GMT+2.
Average online per day: 8-9 Hours.
Your Discord: ray micallef#3661.
Your Nickname: Ray Cardona.
Your ID: 136441.
1:
Leader of SAHP
Ray Cardona

Hello, I would like to start by thanking you for reading through my application for SAHP Sheriff.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
During the past couple of months i have considered SAHP to be my home, from cadet to lieutenant I have enjoyed every second in the organization seeing what started as a group of people, turning into a big family.
I have seen a wide range of leaders both fail and succeed, 2 Sheriffs which all were very brilliant, I have learned every from every mistake they made, and seen what they do well.
I have learned a lots about the organization I believe we can all agree that San Andreas Highway Patrol is the best legal Organization in the city, and can only improve from here, becoming and acting as a lieutenant in SAHP was a big pleasure, helping to lead the legal org to be even better.
I had to know every good and bad thing about every member of the Organization and I helped to show them how to unleash their potential, some of them became HC and others even higher than me.
I have a lot of experience in SAHP and I would like to continue my journey in the organization as the leader of this organization.
Activity.

I have been noticing the lack of numbers attending store robberies/hostage situations, making it so we are often outnumbered and must flee the situation, This gives SAHP a negative view from the public, and that we are not strong enough to fight back in these situations.

The plan to improve this is to consistently host open recruitment drives, as well as being open to any transfers that we are approached with.
As well as this, I am fairly confident in saying that most of the officers that we currently have would stay,and those who left sahp would come back if I were to be given the role as Sheriff. This gives SAHP a huge activity boost as I have many people who I can trust while maintaining the current level of professionalism.
Patrols
I like to increase the amount of Highway Patrol we complete. I want to have units on patrol constantly on the highways and in Sandy Shores waiting for them to find criminals, instead of staying at the Organisation Headquarters. With that being said, I would like to continue to expand on the department of highway patrol by including new certifications such as bringing the police bikes into more use.
I would like to apply some big changes to SAHP.
The first way I would like to change the organization is to add some divisions
Amphibian unit-
it’s a unit where they will have apcs to assist during hostage situations and scout the area using apcs
K9 Units-K9 unit is another overlooked and forgotten feature of SAHP, it gives us possibility to greatly enhance our abilities to conduct searches while they are also useful in combat. Trained K9 officer would undergo training, after which he himself will train and raise this K9 unit to be his companion on patrols, K9 units and the officers have special connection which can help one another greatly.
3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organisation.
The main thing I've noticed the lack of in the server as a whole is the use of / commands. The best way to increase RP through all organizations and the server is by increasing the use of / commands. The only way to increase that use is by giving out the proper training and proper instructions of when and where is the best time to use those / commands. For example, when placing a detainee in the vehicle, you could give a verbal command of the action as well as do /me places detainee inside of vehicle while watching their head. This would also be able to help out those players that are text rp only.
Thank you for reading my application for SAHP Sheriff and I hope to be considered for the position.
Sincerely, Ray Cardona

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Approved

Your application for leader of SAHP has been accepted. Your interview is scheduled for 25th Oct 2022, 17:30 ST. Please be available 10-15 mins before the scheduled time in #waiting-room channel of Grand RP Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom