Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny Ivanov

Durag Lawfirm Founding Partner
Player
Name: Donny Hoblos

Time zone: GMT+3

Average online per day: 4+

Your Discord: Jaquantavious McBingleton#2741

Your ID: 63548

Leader of SAHP:
Donny Hoblos

I would like to start by thanking you for reading my application for SAHP Sheriff

Personal Profile:

I have been in SAHP for most of my career as a law enforcement officer, I worked myself up from the lowest rank to chief, alongside SAHP I have had sometime in LSPD as a high command and in FIB as a Chief of Staff and as a Deputy Director, which means the responsibility of running FIB falls onto my shoulders when the Director isn’t present.

Why I want to become leader of this specific organisation:

New ranking structure:

Change is something Sheriff Larry Hulk brought into SAHP, but sometimes things need to change all the time, and the ranks in this instance are one thing that need to be changed, that would be including:

-Return of the Cadet rank

-Changing the non-high command ranks to a range of new ranks

-Dropping Lieutenant to non-high command

-Remove US Marshal rank and add Advisor rank under Chief of Staff

-Add Chief of (Division) rank for every division

-Restore the Deputy Sheriff Rank

SAHP has deviated from the core Sheriff’s Department ranks which gives SAHP its true identity that has been lost.

Patrolling:

Patrolling the highways is considered the main job of SAHP, maintaining the highways is number 1 priority. In the last couple of terms SAHP has been deviating from patrolling the highways, but my aim is to bring a new team, and that teams main focus is to patrol the highways and keep them safe.

Recruitment and Training:

Recruitment and Training is a very big part of SAHP, and it is the main way new blood is brought into the organization, so my aim when getting Sheriff is to bring a Chief of Recruitment and Training that is able to bring in new officers all the time and make sure that open recruitments are running throughout the term non-stop to keep pumping new officers.

Towing and Insurance:

SAHP is the only organisation able to sell insurance so having someone always selling it is very important, that is why I aim to include a new system that will have a minimum of 2 officers selling insurance at all times. Also I will be including towing into the training of new officers and will make sure that towing is a main focus to make sure all the streets are clean.

Favouritism:

Favouritism is something every organisation can suffer from, and my aim when getting Sheriff is to make sure I am treating every single one of my officers fairly, also recruiting a team of high commands that will not be biased is very important and is another thing I aim to do to make sure favouritism is non-existent in SAHP

How to improve Role-play in this organization:

SAHP is known for good role-play so I plan on keeping that high level of role-play

Using more command when working is very important, as when conducting special operations and when attending event role-play needs to maximized, so the amount of /me, or /do, or /try commands will be used more

Following the laws put out by the government improves role-play, so I aim to follow every single law perfectly for better role-play

I understand the importance of a professional IA department like no one else. IA is the driving factor behind an org, reviewing and checking up on departments and officers conduct. This is why IA will be given high authority in order to deal with multiple type of cases

Thank you for reading my application, and I hope you consider me for Sheriff

Frederick Rogues

Supreme Court Justice - Former SAHP and EMS Leader
Player
6 months ago I'd have memed a donny app.

But he's worked his way up for this and deserves a shot.

He'll be committed active and has become much more rule conscious lately.

Apollo Hermes

Apollo H.
Player
Name: Donny Hoblos

Time zone: GMT+3

Average online per day: 4+

Your Discord: Jaquantavious McBingleton#2741

Your ID: 63548

Leader of SAHP:
Donny Hoblos

I would like to start by thanking you for reading my application for SAHP Sheriff

Personal Profile:

I have been in SAHP for most of my career as a law enforcement officer, I worked myself up from the lowest rank to chief, alongside SAHP I have had sometime in LSPD as a high command and in FIB as a Chief of Staff and as a Deputy Director, which means the responsibility of running FIB falls onto my shoulders when the Director isn’t present.

Why I want to become leader of this specific organisation:

New ranking structure:

Change is something Sheriff Larry Hulk brought into SAHP, but sometimes things need to change all the time, and the ranks in this instance are one thing that need to be changed, that would be including:

-Return of the Cadet rank

-Changing the non-high command ranks to a range of new ranks

-Dropping Lieutenant to non-high command

-Remove US Marshal rank and add Advisor rank under Chief of Staff

-Add Chief of (Division) rank for every division

-Restore the Deputy Sheriff Rank

SAHP has deviated from the core Sheriff’s Department ranks which gives SAHP its true identity that has been lost.

Patrolling:

Patrolling the highways is considered the main job of SAHP, maintaining the highways is number 1 priority. In the last couple of terms SAHP has been deviating from patrolling the highways, but my aim is to bring a new team, and that teams main focus is to patrol the highways and keep them safe.

Recruitment and Training:

Recruitment and Training is a very big part of SAHP, and it is the main way new blood is brought into the organization, so my aim when getting Sheriff is to bring a Chief of Recruitment and Training that is able to bring in new officers all the time and make sure that open recruitments are running throughout the term non-stop to keep pumping new officers.

Towing and Insurance:

SAHP is the only organisation able to sell insurance so having someone always selling it is very important, that is why I aim to include a new system that will have a minimum of 2 officers selling insurance at all times. Also I will be including towing into the training of new officers and will make sure that towing is a main focus to make sure all the streets are clean.

Favouritism:

Favouritism is something every organisation can suffer from, and my aim when getting Sheriff is to make sure I am treating every single one of my officers fairly, also recruiting a team of high commands that will not be biased is very important and is another thing I aim to do to make sure favouritism is non-existent in SAHP

How to improve Role-play in this organization:

SAHP is known for good role-play so I plan on keeping that high level of role-play

Using more command when working is very important, as when conducting special operations and when attending event role-play needs to maximized, so the amount of /me, or /do, or /try commands will be used more

Following the laws put out by the government improves role-play, so I aim to follow every single law perfectly for better role-play

I understand the importance of a professional IA department like no one else. IA is the driving factor behind an org, reviewing and checking up on departments and officers conduct. This is why IA will be given high authority in order to deal with multiple type of cases

Thank you for reading my application, and I hope you consider me for Sheriff
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom