Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected power gaming and arresting without reason I ID 14271 14164 16906

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Swapnil Raj
Suspect ID
14271 14164 16906
Date of violation
Jun 15, 2021
Time of violation
15:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1_GoHNns-QI

Swapnil Raj

Player
Player
i was just finding my friends car which was stolen by someone and one of my friend wanted to buy kamacho so i posted an ad and ID 14271 said i am a wanted criminal and cuffed me without telling my rights and when they saw my passport i was clear

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
So , first of all you were a wanted criminal . We set up a sting to catch you through your own ad . I read you your rights and told you the exact reason why youre being placed under arrest . and from your clip here , we can see that youre metagaming , you told your friends on discord to come to chase us . theres no other way they couldve found out about your location. Also, when we entered the prison , you started abusing me in Hindi , which also counts as foreign language in GZ. Unlike you , I'm going to upload the entire situation. The upload is just taking longer than expected

Swapnil Raj

Player
Player
If he was wanted it would’ve shown wanted stars on his right side of the screen. FIB needs to get trained properly. Please do not abuse your power, your whole organization has been doing this for the past week.
they didn't caught me when I was having wanted stars on me and when I was like unwanted or no star on me they just abused there powers I even cooperated with them showed my passport real quick but they still cuffed me when I got to meet the first person ID 14271 the FIB guys I didn't even know that The Ballas members have seen me in the Police car or something they came to know about me accidentally I was having none stars and I haven't talked about any thing related to save me or just follow I was just chilling with my friends on discord. you can even translate the language I was just asking them what to do now in game not calling for help or something. so its clear that the abused/power gaming they just wanted to catch and they failed the timer got over. still they cuffed me and when the ID 14271 starting joking about my English than only I started speaker Hindi the officer have to behave a certain way when they're on duty whatever the criminal says its there duty to obey their rules. Can you please serve the justice I'll be grateful to you if you do so.
Thanks Dani (daniahal90)

daniw

dani
Player
they didn't caught me when I was having wanted stars on me and when I was like unwanted or no star on me they just abused there powers I even cooperated with them showed my passport real quick but they still cuffed me when I got to meet the first person ID 14271 the FIB guys I didn't even know that The Ballas members have seen me in the Police car or something they came to know about me accidentally I was having none stars and I haven't talked about any thing related to save me or just follow I was just chilling with my friends on discord. you can even translate the language I was just asking them what to do now in game not calling for help or something. so its clear that the abused/power gaming they just wanted to catch and they failed the timer got over. still they cuffed me and when the ID 14271 starting joking about my English than only I started speaker Hindi the officer have to behave a certain way when they're on duty whatever the criminal says its there duty to obey their rules. Can you please serve the justice I'll be grateful to you if you do so.
Thanks Dani (daniahal90)
Of course! I hope they get what they deserve soon. They cannot arrest you if they haven't seen you do anything illegal, even if they did they HAVE to add wanted stars to your name. If you did not have wanted stars it is PG. What they did was wrong and they do not deserve to have this org. for how many mistakes they have made.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
If he was wanted it would’ve shown wanted stars on his right side of the screen. FIB needs to get trained properly. Please do not abuse your power, your whole organization has been doing this for the past week.
Andy Lemon himself confirmed the fact that he did show up on the PDA so its not our fault . Its a server issue , we're just doing what we're supposed to.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Of course! I hope they get what they deserve soon. They cannot arrest you if they haven't seen you do anything illegal, even if they did they HAVE to add wanted stars to your name. If you did not have wanted stars it is PG. What they did was wrong and they do not deserve to have this org. for how many mistakes they have made.
IDK who you are or if even you're qualified to review this thread. but all i'm gonna say is , before picking a side at least look at the other side's POV . The other guy posted a 3 min clip , that doesnt count as pov imo on the other hand , I spent my time getting the exact situation and the entire situation , not just 3 minutes . Please don't trash talk if you do not have the full info , it just makes you sound like a kid. I would say no offense here , but what you said offended me so i wont bother :)
I hope you have a good day :)

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Thanks Dani (daniahal90)
you're talking about translating a 3 minute clip ? lmao . upload the entire situation here and then we'll talk.

Ansh123

Player
Player
you're talking about translating a 3 minute clip ? lmao . upload the entire situation here and then we'll talk.
i can understand Hindi too right? so in the clip he never called anyone for help regarding this situation , and the second thing is that he doesn't even has wanted level when u r arresting him (ik he had the stars but not anymore they were cleared) and if u can understand the language u can also see that he never called for help (so I don't think so it will be concerned as metagaming )and it was a coincidence that the ballas guy also came to the situation . in the end no offence I m just trying to talk logical right now

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
i can understand Hindi too right? so in the clip he never called anyone for help regarding this situation , and the second thing is that he doesn't even has wanted level when u r arresting him (ik he had the stars but not anymore they were cleared) and if u can understand the language u can also see that he never called for help (so I don't think so it will be concerned as metagaming )and it was a coincidence that the ballas guy also came to the situation . in the end no offence I m just trying to talk logical right now
Do you want me to spell it out for you ? W A T C H M Y P O V .

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
"in the clip he never did" the only reason why he uploaded only a 4 minute clip was because theres probably some incriminating evidence in the rest of the footage. you're not talking logically , you're just protecting your friend

REQUIMDA

Player
Player
i was just finding my friends car which was stolen by someone and one of my friend wanted to buy kamacho so i posted an ad and ID 14271 said i am a wanted criminal and cuffed me without telling my rights and when they saw my passport i was clear
Bro what your doing is actually meta gaming...

Ansh123

Player
Player
Bro what your doing is actually meta gaming...
uh he never asked for help he is simply streaming his game it will be considered meta if he asks for help like saying pls help me and kill these people literally nothing so first learn the meaning of meta brother

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Ok so since i am also mentioned here(14164),i would like to clear out few things. I was already on a lookout for Swapnil Raj. I already tracked him using the PDA(given by the FIB dept) and his last location was near a family house in vinewood(not sure whether his fam house or not). Then after 5 mins,i saw his ad where he mentioned that he was looking to buy a kamacho. So i reached out to my seniors and asked whether we can actually use the ic resources to catch him,since he was a wanted criminal for us,and my senior officers agreed to that. So me,14271 and 16906 planned out an operation to catch Swapnil Raj. We laid a trap so that he comes to a specific location to make a car deal and we can get him arrested. The plan did work out(Swapnil also agreed to it) amd it showed in our PDA that he had a wanted level. Also in both(Swapnil's and eternwl's) pov, anyone can clearly hear that the rights were stated clearly to him and he also agreed to it. At the time of arrest,the FIB team had no clue that he was in a discord vc(which is against the rule of the city) and therefore we proceeded with our regular arresting steps. While on our way to the DOC(prison),we were followed by a purple car but the we didn't have any communication/transmission through any means that they were trying to stop us,so i continued driving on the highway
After reaching the DOC(prison),we saw Andy Lemon(the admin) standing at the gates of the DOC(prison) waiting for us and the purple car that followed us was also there. So Andy asked the reason why we arrested Swapnil Raj,we simply replied that in our PDA(an instrument given by the FIB) showed that he had a wanted level,which Andy also confirmed. Idk whether that purple car was just by chance present at that time,or maybe some of Swapnil's friend gave a call on radio,but we definitely didn't break any rule. We only followed our system and there was no power gaming since we explained everything to Andy already and he also agreed to that.

I remember Andy saying that make a thread post about this,but that was not for Swapnil,it was for the guy in the purple car because he had some other issues with us.

And coming back to Swapnil's case,i would request each one of you to please view eternal's pov once after we reach the prison. Inside the prison,he was literally shouting at us, passing mean and toxic comments (including ooc insults).And after all this,if he thinks that he is still innocent,i would urge him to upload the whole situation pov(be it a 30 minutes long video) but clipping 3 mins out of whole 40 mins situation and begging for help from admins isnt correct at all.
He is crying about us doing power gaming but he himself is breaking a rule (general rule 3.4) so if we get punished for all his allegations,then he should also be getting punishment for his behaviour inside the prison and communicating through discord(an ooc application)

Ps. When Swapnil asked for help from andy after we reached the prison,andy replied "move on bro", because andy understood the whole situation and he knew that we weren't wrong at any part of the situation.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
uh he never asked for help he is simply streaming his game it will be considered meta if he asks for help like saying pls help me and kill these people literally nothing so first learn the meaning of meta brother
If he's streaming his display then he doesnt have to say anything , you guys can see whatever he's doing and use that information in game. (Which you for sure did)

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Rejected of the main issue of false arrest
If he was wanted when the issue started until he would have evaded the situation or the whole scenario is ended. The fib agent set up a plan to catch the criminal and played out the situation correctly using his resources.
Crimes dont just disappear at an hour mark in real life the police would follow the situation until the close the case or are evaded well enough that the criminal would get away. I dont see anything wrong with what the fib did in this situation.

I was given a report of someone falsely arresting, this is why I am there so quick I also checked his name and did see a wanted star. He was still wanted at that time, regardless fib was conducting a longer set up to catch someone and this is fine.

I am heavily suspecting the 2 ballas that show up to the fib gates of meta gaming but do not want to falsly jail since I have no concrete proof.
Closed
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom