Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jesse Stephen roboert
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 18, 2022
Time of violation
17:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wLRRryb3gC8

JesseStephenRobert

Player
Player
Good Morning Grand Role Play
Hi Admin we did family raid on Pehalwaans family on clip you can see 2 guys are shooting very bad like (cheats or Aimbot or bag use ) i don't but I'm want to see there POV how there are shooting like that but from this family ban for cheats already
At the time :-17:20 here we die 4 members same shooted you can see my health bar
At the time :- 17:23 - 17:24
I Want to See This Timing there POV
I Am Not Sure Maybe Good Shooter But After Seeing There POVs We Will Tell But If Not I Am Sorry For telling Cheater
We Will respect Admin Decision

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player
Hi Admin we did family raid on Pehalwaans family on clip you can see 2 guys are shooting very bad like (cheats or Aimbot or bag use ) i don't but I'm want to see there POV how there are shooting like that but from this family ban for cheats already
At the time :-17:20 here we die 4 members same shooted you can see my health bar
I Am Not Sure Maybe Good Shooter But After Seeing There POVs We Will Tell But If Not I Am Sorry For telling Cheater
Posting Bodycam Of ids, 158342, 158006 From Royal Titans {For consideration }

Last edited:

JesseStephenRobert

Player
Player
POV of anther member

Prabhat Singh

Player
Player
No, we are just waiting for Admins reply on this forum after his response we will take action whatever Admin needs.

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player
No, we are just waiting for Admins reply on this forum after his response we will take action whatever Admin needs.
It means u dont have pov 💀
johnny-sins-sins.gif

JesseStephenRobert

Player
Player

He doesn't have pov I am also the part of raid I send my pov on behalf of id - 209332.
Bro it Circle event you need to be take POVs each member we need who are wearing blue dress we need there povs due to there only shooting us very bad not this guys

Admin bro one more important point you can see they clip only two guys are Russing remaining all are giving backup to this guys

Last edited:

Itachi.

Player
Player
Ya because he is good shooter that's why he is in front. Dont question on our game strategy okay. Let admin do analysis.
Bro it Circle event you need to be take POVs each member we need who are wearing blue dress we need there povs due to there only shooting us very bad not this guys

Admin bro one more important point you can see they clip only two guys are Russing remaining all are giving backup to this guys

JesseStephenRobert

Player
Player
He doesn't have pov I am also the part of raid I send my pov on behalf of id - 209332.

Ya because he is good shooter that's why he is in front. Dont question on our game strategy okay. Let admin do analysis.
Bro till now how many family raided you there are all are tell you family using cheat bro not only our family okay and already one member banned for using cheats I think you know that but wait for admin reply or decision

Prabhat Singh

Player
Player
Bro firstly you tell us we don't have pov of that raid and when we provide you pov why are you feeling jealous what I told to you in first and last after the reply of Admin asking for pov we provide pov and left all things on Admin what he analyst from our pov so dont tease us and remaining things about previous raids only yours and sanz family raid on us and there is no evidence among you that we are using cheats on our previous raids. Now, leave it all Admin's decision is the final decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom