Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia Casanova

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Parishkrita
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone-GMT(+5:30)
4. Average online per day- 8+hours
5. Your Discord-GG19#2821
6. Your Nickname-Georgia Gaitonde
7. Your ID-183413
Additional information
1. Leader of...-Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) I have been Playing in this City for a long time as of now and Ghetto Has Become my Home Because When I Came in the City I didn't Joined any Legal Org But I joined Gangs First and I was in Families at good position and now I have being in legal Orgs too So I have grabbed Experience from Both sides Legal as well as Illegal and I guess its the correct time for me to apply for Leadership and I told Ghetto is my Home so I would like to Apply for Leaderships of gangs Especially Gangs such as Families .And I am sure if I get a Leadership of Families Gang I will make the Gang on top and Dominate in Ghetto

b) Families have always been the less reputed gang among the 5 gangs because Previous leaders never tried to bring the Gang on Top Take Control over ghetto do 100% Turfs and all But if I get the leadership of families Guys I will make the gang that much active that it has been never before and I will make gang active 24x7 by selecting gang members from various time zones and also i will select all HC from different time zones which will look after the gang members and Make sure gang keeps doing activity such as sprays, ghetto robberies , highway robberies and other activities which will Increase the Crime Rate of City and Create fear in Minds of Citizens

c)I have seen that new people who are capable of turfer ranks and other high ranks do not get chance because of old HCs from previous term , So I will make sure and give chance to every member to show and prove their capabilities and on the basis of their capabilities their ranks will be given. I will keep a check and take test of every newbie as well as HCs to check if they are capable of HC or not because I have seen nepotism in many orgs and the leader gave their friend HC who don't know a single rule about gangs by this I will make sure that no one breaks the rules. And I will focus on not only on Clands but as well as battleships and turfs also

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Frequent meetings with the gang members to increase sense of friendly environment so that if they are gonna break a rule they will think twice because they came in the city to make friends.i would also have pseudo situations whenever we hire somebody so all of them know how to properly handel situations.I also plan on having proper recruitment and training team who will be the best of all and they would know rules and will be really good in explaining people.and lastly I have some plans for more leo vs gang events outside of the events that are already there.

Goals for Gang

100%Spray

100% Turf

100% Terror

No rule breaks and a full term

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom