Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neron Hill

NPC
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Ali

2. Your age - 25

3. Time zone - GMT+03:00

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): from 04:00 pm 02:00 am weekdays and 01:00pm to 02:00am at weekends.

5. Average online per day - 8-10 hours

6. Your Discord - NismoBlack#8833

7. Your Nickname - Neron Hill

8. Your ID - 100604

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?: I have been in the city for such a long time as a RP character and I achieved many things as a player. Using experience and knowledge, I can improve the quality of RP and help others as an admin. I reached the senior ranks in many organizations, such as I was deputy and temporary leader of SAHP, then I completed one term in LSPD as the leader, so I am ready to set sail for new horizons and ready to become an admin.

2.What are your strengths?: First of all, I am a very good professional in every case and am able to evaluate situations fair and square to make the correct decision. Lastly, I am a very quick learner and have been working systematically no matter what I am doing because of my personality.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?: My only weakness is sometimes I get angry easily, but I did improve myself to control my feelings and I will be acting like a professional as an admin since I learned a lot during my time as a player.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: I am 100 percent ready to leave the RP to explore new things as an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes, I am ready to sell.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?: No, I am ready to become an admin. (There was a misunderstanding on my last application. I am fully available.)

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected

We do not need admins with the time zone and the details you have provided.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom