Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sean Garcia
Administrators nickname
Dean Worrall
Date
Nov 16, 2021
Time
20:31
Proofs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/4Rr6uS9-5FwWu/OLQWRKEVfj2u?invite=cr-MSxqdm0sMzQ2NDIwNTQs

SeanGarcia

Player
Player
IG Name - Sean Garcia
IG ID - 3729

30 Day Ban for Admin Disrespect | Dean Worrall/ Chris Jackson
firstly, Chris Jackson had nothing to do with the situation, but still decided to ban.

- So, me and my friend had both decided to check out the second server grp had. In our first 5 minutes we came across a guy who was being racist, mixing etc. So i called for an admin to come and yeno... sort him out as this was going on and on. Then i get a reply saying "post on forums" whilst the situation is active and clearly no oone cared. Then i asked why he cant just come and deal with it as its an on going issue. Then he tp'd on my and my friend giving attitude. Ive been in GRP since day one of the very first server (id1162) so when an admin is going to be a pain just becasue i want some help, i will obviously ask him to calm down/ not give an attitude. Then he just says "your getting banned, well done" and banns me for 30 days. This is a act of abuse, i have said worse to admins not in a bad way, and they understood and calmed themsleves etc. Not ban someone.

As an admin you are supposed to deal with problems, try fix them. Not be the main face for them. I can tell mr Dean Worrall is new to the admin team as he cant control his temper and clearly cant ban as he had to get s1 else to ban me

Video Evidence - admin abuse? recorded with Medal.tv

Photo Evidence -
lolScreenshot_2021-11-16_204134.png

Sean Garcia

Player
Player
+ logged my self out of my new account so im using this one ( same person as original post )

Luke Gorman

Blocked
Blocked
IG Name - Sean Garcia
IG ID - 3729

30 Day Ban for Admin Disrespect | Dean Worrall/ Chris Jackson
firstly, Chris Jackson had nothing to do with the situation, but still decided to ban.

- So, me and my friend had both decided to check out the second server grp had. In our first 5 minutes we came across a guy who was being racist, mixing etc. So i called for an admin to come and yeno... sort him out as this was going on and on. Then i get a reply saying "post on forums" whilst the situation is active and clearly no oone cared. Then i asked why he cant just come and deal with it as its an on going issue. Then he tp'd on my and my friend giving attitude. Ive been in GRP since day one of the very first server (id1162) so when an admin is going to be a pain just becasue i want some help, i will obviously ask him to calm down/ not give an attitude. Then he just says "your getting banned, well done" and banns me for 30 days. This is a act of abuse, i have said worse to admins not in a bad way, and they understood and calmed themsleves etc. Not ban someone.

As an admin you are supposed to deal with problems, try fix them. Not be the main face for them. I can tell mr Dean Worrall is new to the admin team as he cant control his temper and clearly cant ban as he had to get s1 else to ban me

Video Evidence - admin abuse? recorded with Medal.tv

Photo Evidence -
lolScreenshot_2021-11-16_204134.png
I know I'm not a part of the situation but if you think speaking like that isn't disrespecting someone then idk what it is. If it was in real life I would've punched the mouth off of you for saying that to me.

Sean Garcia

Player
Player
I know I'm not a part of the situation but if you think speaking like that isn't disrespecting someone then idk what it is. If it was in real life I would've punched the mouth off of you for saying that to me.
Difference is, this isn't real life....

This is RP. And this admin clearly takes shit to heart. Came at me with an attitude, now. He didnt have his admin tag on, the situation was IC... The situation never went OOC for him to ban me for disrespect.

Yes, it may have came across as disrespect if you think it did, but the situation was still IC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom