Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Hidrocen_Aybe
Suspect ID
79413 , 91996
Date of violation
Nov 16, 2021
Time of violation
18:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pafJOopN_hc

hidrocen_aybe

Player
Player
Hello, while standing in front of the LSPD, the man with the flag came and I raised the Turkish flag. The man said follow me after 1 minute and I followed. Realizing that something was going to happen to me, I started the recording. They used the "F" word against my flag. My country's flag is sacred to me and I cannot accept such a thing. You will see what happened when you watch the video.

demex

Player
Player
hello, at first, i wanna say that i did not mean no disrespect to ur country, i just told u to put the flag down while pointing a gun at u, I did not even shoot u even tho u broke the rule and fear rped. secondly, turkey is right next to georgia which is my country and i respect it so if u thought that any of this was racism ur wrong

hidrocen_aybe

Player
Player
hello, at first, i wanna say that i did not mean no disrespect to ur country, i just told u to put the flag down while pointing a gun at u, I did not even shoot u even tho u broke the rule and fear rped. secondly, turkey is right next to georgia which is my country and i respect it so if u thought that any of this was racism ur wrong
Stop making fools of people. You use the word "f***ing flag" too many times. Besides, you can't point a gun and give me instructions. You need to be 3 people for this. I did not run away from you. You could have killed me. Making fun of my Indian friend's accent was another act that showed your racism.

demex

Player
Player
Stop making fools of people. You use the word "f***ing flag" too many times. Besides, you can't point a gun and give me instructions. You need to be 3 people for this. I did not run away from you. You could have killed me. Making fun of my Indian friend's accent was another act that showed your racism.
no one made fun of ur indian friends accent i love indian accent and i have some friends from india :)

hidrocen_aybe

Player
Player
no one made fun of ur indian friends accent i love indian accent and i have some friends from india :)
First you said "follow me" because you saw the Turkish flag in my hand. I followed you and you pulled a gun with your friend and said "put down that fucking flag". Then you tried to imitate my indian friend's speech. You're a racist, admit it to yourself please. Everything is on video. You have to respect people's flags and accents. If you tried to speak English with an Indian accent, we would have thought it was fun at first, but the fact that you did this after swearing at the flag shows me that you had bad intentions. I will not reply to your next message. I'm sure the admins will judge you both for racism and for two people pointing a gun at me.

demex

Player
Player
First you said "follow me" because you saw the Turkish flag in my hand. I followed you and you pulled a gun with your friend and said "put down that fucking flag". Then you tried to imitate my indian friend's speech. You're a racist, admit it to yourself please. Everything is on video. You have to respect people's flags and accents. If you tried to speak English with an Indian accent, we would have thought it was fun at first, but the fact that you did this after swearing at the flag shows me that you had bad intentions. I will not reply to your next message. I'm sure the admins will judge you both for racism and for two people pointing a gun at me.
ye say all u want but thats not rasicm u confuse racism and having fun :) no one is racist here i am here tryna have fun if i was racist i would not tell u to put the flag down i would say something more offensive :)

demex

Player
Player
First you said "follow me" because you saw the Turkish flag in my hand. I followed you and you pulled a gun with your friend and said "put down that fucking flag". Then you tried to imitate my indian friend's speech. You're a racist, admit it to yourself please. Everything is on video. You have to respect people's flags and accents. If you tried to speak English with an Indian accent, we would have thought it was fun at first, but the fact that you did this after swearing at the flag shows me that you had bad intentions. I will not reply to your next message. I'm sure the admins will judge you both for racism and for two pe
its people like u that dont let others have fun cuz u wanna be so not friendly i did not evenshoot u i just ignored the fact that u broke the rule if i was racist i would have killed u put my flag up and start insulting ur country but as i said i love both turkey and india i dont know about turkish people but i see indians as the kindest people ever but u wanna be a pain in the ass and ruin everything

hidrocen_aybe

Player
Player
its people like u that dont let others have fun cuz u wanna be so not friendly i did not evenshoot u i just ignored the fact that u broke the rule if i was racist i would have killed u put my flag up and start insulting ur country but as i said i love both turkey and india i dont know about turkish people but i see indians as the kindest people ever but u wanna be a pain in the ass and ruin everything
Okay, keep walking around the server saying "f*ck your flag" to everyone. And I didn't break the rule. You're the one breaking the rule. Two people can't point a gun at me and give orders. :) You must be 3 people. The fun is mutual. Me and my friend had no fun with what you did. It means you have a problem. You are insulting even when answering. Cry.

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 79413 , 91996 will receive a punishment for Disrespect to flag.
  • ID 84718 will receive a punishment for FearRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom