Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Ivanov

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

Flynn

2. Your age

3. Time zone

SGT (GMT +8)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)

I usually fly in from around 10am to 5pm depending on the day and the timezone (Daylight savings isn't observed here)

5. Average online per day

5-7 Hours (In the past week it has been next to none due to the fact that I had to rebuild my PC but within the next day or 2 it should be fixed)

6. Your Discord

Scrady#7879

7. Your Nickname

Karl McNuggets

8. Your ID

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section

Preferably State as I am well versed in the state side of the city and not so much the criminal side.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I would like to become an admin as I feel like I've done my fair share of taking from this city, making friends, having an enjoyable experience and just in general enjoying this project. I therefore feel that It is the right time for me to give back and share the fun and enjoyment that I've had and stop any unjust or fowl actors from ruining their experience in this server. So I firmly believe that the rules must be upheld and especially in my timezone in the city where there aren't a lot of admins on at the time, that a lot of stuff goes unpunished and I feel like that isn't right so I hope that through this appilication I can make a change to the city and make it more enjoyable and peaceful for all.

2. What are your strengths?

I feel that if I put my mind to something, that there is no stopping me and I will stop at nothing to achive my goals.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

being to pushy and quiet at the same time. As well as being quite headstrong sometimes.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom