Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcSpector

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Tejus Chaudhary
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 11:30 - 19:30
5. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours maybe more during weekends
6. Your Discord: MarcSpector#0553
7. Your Nickname: Marc Spector
8. Your ID: 121594
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State Section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
First Let me Introduce my self I am Marc Spector I have been playing in this city for a long time of about 8-10 months and I have learned new thing with each and every incident happened in this Time, Day-by-day my knowledge of City kept increasing and I also increased my Knowledge by Joining Orgs Such as LSPD,NG,EMS,FIB and even in illegal Gangs such as Vagos. I have joined and experienced the a lot of Things as I am Playing in this Project for a while I have Done a Lot of RP and that too with less Punishments as You can see I have only few punishments and last week I got a ban because someone hacked my account and Took 5m from it so I got ban for 1.1 but Curator of Project Investigated it and Found the guy who scammed me and punished him and unbanned me so That was my biggest Punishment that too was revoked immediately after investigation otherwise I am totally clean and always followed the sever rules and Done Quality RP so I guess now I wanna help the Server by Becoming an Admin and I am sure I am capable of becoming an Admin and enhance other people's experience and opinions with the project.
2. What are your strengths?
-Being unbiased
- Quick Learner
-Dedication
-Calmness
- Honesty
What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I hate People who intentionally rule break And I Never Reply them if I lose trust in them
-I am a perfectionist. I like the things which are completely perfect

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes If I get a chance to became an Admin I will leave RP Life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I don't own business currently
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No issues at the moment.

(Note-Due to my Internet Issues My application got half posted in Previous Thread Please Disregard that and Please Read this New Thread)

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected

You got response on your second applciation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom